BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michelle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lips glosses they are truly amazing and have that super high shine intensity
Johanna A.
Review for: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz
Es un mega lipstick muy duradero y su consistencia es muy buena los recomiendo mucho
fay o.
San Diego, CA
Just love these liquid lip sticks they stay all day and wet pigmented easy to use
Noemy E.
Upland, CA
Matte and long lasting!! Very hard to come off, met my expectations!!!! Super Pigmented
Krysten J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love that this product has a smooth application like a gloss and then finishes with matte for a super sophisticated look.
Catalina P.
The color is beautiful and very lasting, but the truth is that it feels very pigmented, and it in the personal thing I don't like that. This product is really matte and waterproof, costs very much on having extracted it for what is very useful if you are going to have dinner or go out to a party.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
The name is confusing because it's almost a matte liquid lipstick but it's called a lip gloss? This is definitely a liquid lipstick and they are so gorgeous and one of the best formulas for its price range
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta el color y la pigmentacion pero no se si soy solamente yo pero se pegan un tanto tuve que poner polvo trastucido para corregirlo un poco.
Coco S.
I love this matte lip gloss. Its called Stunner. And I get tons of compliments when I wear it. Its more matte then glossy but I love a goid liquid lipstick. It wears all day and its cheap
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
Eh. I wish the formula was better. It gets super clumpy and gross around my mouth. It is completely opaque but it takes a while to dry and balls up once you've worn it a while. It's okay for a beginner.
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.