BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily J.
Review for: Frisky more...
I really love this matte lipgloss. It applies really smooth and creamy. It isn't too dry, it has a soft matte finish and I love it! It isn't too expensive either. The quality is great for the price! I highly recommend
Jasmine R.
Hartford
This color is not pigmented enogh  L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz   its suoer sticky i have to add a few coats to get the color i want and its heavy
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
This product is good if you want something long lasting. The shade i use is a kinda purple. The label doesnt lie it is definitely flat pigmented. Its the only brand i use really for my lips.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
I thought it was going to be a good lipstick but it wasn't. It goes on way too thick and there's no way to thin it out really. It just layers and layers and gets super cakey
Keishla C.
Review for: Backstage, Iconic more...
Es duradero, resiste a las bebidas y comida. Lo utilizo constante mente y no me arrepiento de comprarlo. El único problema es que en ocasiones reseca demasiado los labios
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
So I bought this based off the great reviews I read. I bought 2 of them, one was a red shade and the other one was a mauvish color. 1. Drying as hell. I even moisturized my lips with rose gold elixir from farsali. Then I thought okay let's see how this goes. I was excited to read that they did not come off and the red shade I was wearing looked so great. I honestly drank water from my water bottle and holy crap there goes the entire product. So before I even reach college, my lipstick is off and the remains are everywhere :)
Stacy R.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Fantasy more...
I don’t like this lipstick at all . It has a different color from the outside then it is from the inside. I would not wear this not buy it again . It was a pain when I tried taking it off . I would not recommend wearing or buying it .
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
As you can see from my photo i own a few of these love them sooo much! Very light wear, super pigmented only one
swipe needed! They last allll day no cracking or peeling amd the variety of shades is amazing definitely a need to have in your makeup bag
Catalina P.
The color is beautiful and very lasting, but the truth is that it feels very pigmented, and it in the personal thing I don't like that. This product is really matte and waterproof, costs very much on having extracted it for what is very useful if you are going to have dinner or go out to a party.
Elena L.
I got L.A. Girls Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss in Frisky. Simple and adorable packaging. I got mine from my sis, which she got it from BrichBox . It's super easy to apply . It looks great on my lips. I'll continue to buy more!
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Holly R.
talke, stoke on trent
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Maelyn N.