BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nashaly R.
Nashaly R.
Me gusta mucho, dura bastante tiempo pero lo único es que reseca un poco los labios
Elena L.
Elena L.
I got L.A. Girls Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss in Frisky. Simple and adorable packaging. I got mine from my sis, which she got it from BrichBox . It's super easy to apply . It looks great on my lips. I'll continue to buy more!
Stephanie T.
If you want a pigmented matte finish look inexpensive lipstick I suggest this. The only bad thing about this makeup product is that if you don't moisturize your lips first then the lipstick with then begin to peel off throughout the day and it'll turn out not looking nice. I prefer the color FRISKY GLG841 for a new user. I'm sure you'll love it and you can most likely get it anywhere in any beauty supply make up store💋💄 Lmk how you feel about it 😌
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Eagle, ID
Eh. I wish the formula was better. It gets super clumpy and gross around my mouth. It is completely opaque but it takes a while to dry and balls up once you've worn it a while. It's okay for a beginner.
Kirandip K.
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
So I bought this based off the great reviews I read. I bought 2 of them, one was a red shade and the other one was a mauvish color. 1. Drying as hell. I even moisturized my lips with rose gold elixir from farsali. Then I thought okay let's see how this goes. I was excited to read that they did not come off and the red shade I was wearing looked so great. I honestly drank water from my water bottle and holy crap there goes the entire product. So before I even reach college, my lipstick is off and the remains are everywhere :)
Krysten J.
Krysten J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love that this product has a smooth application like a gloss and then finishes with matte for a super sophisticated look.
Karen v.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
As you can see from my photo i own a few of these love them sooo much! Very light wear, super pigmented only one
swipe needed! They last allll day no cracking or peeling amd the variety of shades is amazing definitely a need to have in your makeup bag
Laura G.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
It's rate to find something that will not come off while drinks something it's Smooth and long lasting love the product
mari l.
mari l.
i definitely don't recommend it. i got the shade fleur which is a really pretty orange pink but the product its not good. its very dry and cracks up on my lips and if you eat it will all be gone at the end. dont recommend it
Ana M.
Ana M.
La Carolina
It has an awesome matte finish that does not dry lips and has a long duration. It is highly pigmented and has a long variety of colors.
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Holly R.
Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.