BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I don't think I would recommend these to anyone. I bought them because I was wanting to try drugstore lipsticks. They don't last at all and make a cracking mess. They don't reapply well either.
Emily J.
Review for: Frisky
I really love this matte lipgloss. It applies really smooth and creamy. It isn't too dry, it has a soft matte finish and I love it! It isn't too expensive either. The quality is great for the price! I highly recommend
Jasmine R.
Hartford
This color is not pigmented enogh  L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz   its suoer sticky i have to add a few coats to get the color i want and its heavy
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good if you want something long lasting. The shade i use is a kinda purple. The label doesnt lie it is definitely flat pigmented. Its the only brand i use really for my lips.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought it was going to be a good lipstick but it wasn't. It goes on way too thick and there's no way to thin it out really. It just layers and layers and gets super cakey
Keishla C.
Review for: Backstage, L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz
Es duradero, resiste a las bebidas y comida. Lo utilizo constante mente y no me arrepiento de comprarlo. El único problema es que en ocasiones reseca demasiado los labios
Catalina P.
The color is beautiful and very lasting, but the truth is that it feels very pigmented, and it in the personal thing I don't like that. This product is really matte and waterproof, costs very much on having extracted it for what is very useful if you are going to have dinner or go out to a party.
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
As you can see from my photo i own a few of these love them sooo much! Very light wear, super pigmented only one
swipe needed! They last allll day no cracking or peeling amd the variety of shades is amazing definitely a need to have in your makeup bag
Elena L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got L.A. Girls Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss in Frisky. Simple and adorable packaging. I got mine from my sis, which she got it from BrichBox . It's super easy to apply . It looks great on my lips. I'll continue to buy more!
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
The name is confusing because it's almost a matte liquid lipstick but it's called a lip gloss? This is definitely a liquid lipstick and they are so gorgeous and one of the best formulas for its price range
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Audley road, Talke, STOKE-ON-TRENT
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.