BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stacy R.
santa maria
Review for: Fantasy
I don’t like this lipstick at all . It has a different color from the outside then it is from the inside. I would not wear this not buy it again . It was a pain when I tried taking it off . I would not recommend wearing or buying it .
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this based off the great reviews I read. I bought 2 of them, one was a red shade and the other one was a mauvish color. 1. Drying as hell. I even moisturized my lips with rose gold elixir from farsali. Then I thought okay let's see how this goes. I was excited to read that they did not come off and the red shade I was wearing looked so great. I honestly drank water from my water bottle and holy crap there goes the entire product. So before I even reach college, my lipstick is off and the remains are everywhere :)
Stephanie T.
If you want a pigmented matte finish look inexpensive lipstick I suggest this. The only bad thing about this makeup product is that if you don't moisturize your lips first then the lipstick with then begin to peel off throughout the day and it'll turn out not looking nice. I prefer the color FRISKY GLG841 for a new user. I'm sure you'll love it and you can most likely get it anywhere in any beauty supply make up store💋💄 Lmk how you feel about it 😌
Renay P.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Backstage is a gorgeous, vampy, brown leaning plum shade. It would look great on any skin tone. Its super affordable. It lasts all day so its great for parties. I wore mine for hours at a Gatsby themed NYE party and it performed beyond my expectations. Non drying. Applicator is the best! Plus this brand is cruelty free!
E M E L Y ..
Doral, FL
Review for: Fantasy
Im not going to lie, I did hated LA Matte, I thought it would be just another brand claiming to have matte colors, but the truth is When I decided to go for it, I received matte and long lasting colors. It all started with a cute shade of pink and I end it up buying like 4 more colors and now I even have an everyday tone. I love it and the most lovable thing? THE PRICE. Super cool
Kristen M.
I LOVEE this liquid lipstick so much! Its super light and last a long time even through eating. Only needs maybe a touch up after ( if its really greasy food). Its super affordable, only $3.99 and it drys completely matte. Only complaint i have is it does feel a little drying and you can feel it on the lips but overall its an amazing product !
Georgette M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lipgloss for its price, packaging, shades and finished look. It last all day and it doesnt give me a dry finished feeling when i apply it. Its very easy to apply with the lip applicator and it doesnt make a mess
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo 6 Matte flat finish pigment gloss son colores súper pigmentados, algunos tienen mejor textura que otros, pero por el precio es bastante accesible, no tienen olor y debes usar hidratante de labio, ya que reseca bastante los labios!!!!!
Elia V.
La Puente, CA
I really like this matte lip gloss. I have a couple of these and for the most part they work really well. Some of the darker reds are very difficult to take off but still its long lasting and the pigment and colors are awesome so I use them all the time.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think they have great colors for spring .I really love the colors the thing I don't like is that is hard to take off after ,and you need to apply 2 or 3 coats to make it work . Highkey I would buy it again lol.
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Audley road, Talke, STOKE-ON-TRENT
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.