BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Very affordable. It last for hours just that it makes my lips very dry. Very pigmented as well.
E M E L Y ..
E M E L Y ..
Review for: Fantasy
Im not going to lie, I did hated LA Matte, I thought it would be just another brand claiming to have matte colors, but the truth is When I decided to go for it, I received matte and long lasting colors. It all started with a cute shade of pink and I end it up buying like 4 more colors and now I even have an everyday tone. I love it and the most lovable thing? THE PRICE. Super cool
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
I LOVEE this liquid lipstick so much! Its super light and last a long time even through eating. Only needs maybe a touch up after ( if its really greasy food). Its super affordable, only $3.99 and it drys completely matte. Only complaint i have is it does feel a little drying and you can feel it on the lips but overall its an amazing product !
Elia V.
Elia V.
La Puente, CA
I really like this matte lip gloss. I have a couple of these and for the most part they work really well. Some of the darker reds are very difficult to take off but still its long lasting and the pigment and colors are awesome so I use them all the time.
Elena L.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
I think they have great colors for spring .I really love the colors the thing I don't like is that is hard to take off after ,and you need to apply 2 or 3 coats to make it work . Highkey I would buy it again lol.
Juliana 👑.
Juliana 👑.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Other
I did not care for these lipsticks at all. They went on smooth and pigmented but it never failed to crumble and dry my lips. And I couldn't even re apply it due to the fact that it just makes my lips look and feel worse.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Review for: Frisky
I really love this matte lipgloss. It applies really smooth and creamy. It isn't too dry, it has a soft matte finish and I love it! It isn't too expensive either. The quality is great for the price! I highly recommend
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Hartford
This color is not pigmented enogh  L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz   its suoer sticky i have to add a few coats to get the color i want and its heavy
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Westover, WV
This product is good if you want something long lasting. The shade i use is a kinda purple. The label doesnt lie it is definitely flat pigmented. Its the only brand i use really for my lips.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY
I thought it was going to be a good lipstick but it wasn't. It goes on way too thick and there's no way to thin it out really. It just layers and layers and gets super cakey
Shaylee B.
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Holly R.
Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.