BY L.A. GIRL

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss: Long-wearing formula Cruelty free Available in multiple shades see more...

• What is your value?1 Answers
  • What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Lip Gloss, 0.17 oz
This didn’t come out as bad as I thought it would be I honestly hate lipstick in generally especially matte because it dries up but I did thought of an idea of putting lip balm before applying it and the color is beautiful
Hanna C.
Review for: Other
This was one of the worst liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. It applied really patchy, and within minutes it was flaking off. It looked so horrible. Definitely not a product I would recommend to anyone.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these products they’re very cheap a very reliable I can compare these to a lot of higher upscale brands the only problem is that after a couple of uses it cuts very thick and you have to theme as if though you reapply it a bunch of times. Find that they’re very wet but dry like a very high and Matt finish.
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bubble gum pink color is difficult to apply because it is streaky and the color is so opaque that is doesn't look good on too many skin tones. Not my favorite at all.
Rose L.
Review for: Fantasy
I have Fantasy, it's a light coral pink, it's more coral than the packaging. This dries down way too drying. And for some reason stays sticky, my lips stuck together! I don't like this at all. After drying it wasn't glossy at all just dry, cracking and sticky.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best matte lipstick a person can invest in - its affordable animal cruelty free does not leave lips completely dried and begging for moisture. Dry time depends on how much is applied - usually does not take long. Overall Love It!
Juliana 👑.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Other
I did not care for these lipsticks at all. They went on smooth and pigmented but it never failed to crumble and dry my lips. And I couldn't even re apply it due to the fact that it just makes my lips look and feel worse.
Merrisa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Frisky
I hated it. It was streaky and patchy and didn’t stay on what so ever. It didn’t mean my expectations but at least the packaging was cute. It was my first time using it and I will never buy it again
Stacy R.
santa maria
Review for: Fantasy
I don’t like this lipstick at all . It has a different color from the outside then it is from the inside. I would not wear this not buy it again . It was a pain when I tried taking it off . I would not recommend wearing or buying it .
Kirandip K.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I bought this based off the great reviews I read. I bought 2 of them, one was a red shade and the other one was a mauvish color. 1. Drying as hell. I even moisturized my lips with rose gold elixir from farsali. Then I thought okay let's see how this goes. I was excited to read that they did not come off and the red shade I was wearing looked so great. I honestly drank water from my water bottle and holy crap there goes the entire product. So before I even reach college, my lipstick is off and the remains are everywhere :)
Shaylee B.
Orem, UT
Is this long lasting? I'm looking for something that's not going to have to be reapplied every twenty minutes
Holly R.
Audley road, Talke, STOKE-ON-TRENT
I love matte lips and I'm always looking for budget-friendly ones. However I find that cheaper liquid lipsticks tend to last 5 seconds before coming off! How well do these LA Girl lipsticks last on average day?
Stephanie T.
What's the best colors to combine to make an ombré color on Dark skin girl like my self ?
Maelyn N.