L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes Eyeliner uploaded by Keala R.L.A. Girl Mark My Eyes Eyeliner uploaded by Ashley S.

BY L.A. GIRL

Mark My Eyes is a NEW innovative liquid eyeliner that perfectly creates bold, intense lines. Pen is water-based and has a soft flexible tip for precision and control and delivers the right amount of color.

How to Use:

Apply eyeliner at the base of upper lashes. For a fine line, draw a line on the eyelid using the point of the tip. For thick, bold lines slant pen at an angle and draw a line on the eyelid starting at inner corner. Close cap tightly after use. For best results, keep product stored horizontally.

• Is this product smear proof?2 Answers
  • Someone had use this eyeliner ? I need know How long last...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you want a dramatic cat eye that is precise this will do it. It's like having a marker in your hand. I think it's great for beginners to do a cat eye. It will come out looking great trusts me. You can't go wrong cause this is super cheap but not so available " in 3 reviews
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
I didn't have luck with this eyeliner. But I think it's user error. I'm not used to using this type of liner. Normally it's just gel pencils I use. But the lines were too thick and messy looking for my taste. But on the bright side, it did go on smooth and stayed on for hours without smudging. The price was affordable and the product easily found. Nice solid coloring too. If I could just get the hang of this, I would give it more stars.
Molly L.
I like super black liners when going for a bold or Smokey look to make my blue eyes pop. This one applied nicely & was true black so I was happy with it. There are a couple liners I prefer over it but I was satisfied with it overall

Jaymie B.
It was ok for me but I am not the biggest fan of liquid eyeliner so it was not my style but I used it once weekly so I could see how it looked on me. The packaging was nice and I wold recommend this to a friend
Larrisha N.
Aurora, IL
the point on it was not for me. Good price, nice formula i guess but it was so difficult to create a wing with the pen. For me it was just really chunky and it made my wing bigger than i planned for it to be.
Bianca R.
In the beginning this product was perfect for perfecting my winged liner, but after about a month of use, the tip became bent looking and I feel like my pen is starting to dry out. I'm not heavy on applying product at all and my cap stays on when not in use, so I'm a bit bummed because I wanted to really like this product. It also doesn't help that it seems like it takes FOR-EV-ER to dry! I find myself fanning it to dry fast or I'll have a hot mess ruining my shadow
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
Got this in the mail today...i actually really like it. I wish it dried more quickly though. it comes off really easily so I'd most likely use this to draw my eyeliner and then fill it in with something darker.
Ashley G.
Port Allegany, PA
Good bold definition at first, but has to fade. very tip does not produce much ink so i have to go back over the line.. still better than other eyeliner markers i have used in the past.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I like so much this eyeliner, it is very easy to use and also is very pigmented and long lasting which is perfect for the day to day.
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
I usually don't gravitate towards eyeliner but this stuff truly works! So easy to apply with the felt tip & you can't beat the price!
Cristina G.
los angeles, CA
Eyeliner is definitely bold. The pen's felt is thick which is kind of hard to line with. Does not need to be gone over. Love it.
Susana S.
David, KY
Is this product smear proof?
Carla D.
Someone had use this eyeliner ? I need know How long lasts this eyeliner?