BY L.A. GIRL

Luxury Crème Lipsticks are available in a variety of ultra-rich colors and come in a light weight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter & vitamin E enhances lips by leaving a smoother and healthier feel. Lipstick glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for flawless even coverage

How To Use :

Starting At Center Of Lips, Apply Lip Color In A Side To Side Motion To Upper And Lower Lips. Re-apply As Desired.

L.A. Girl Luxury Creme Lipstick
  • "This lipstick is pure love, is creamy, long lasting, vibrant color, absolutely beautiful all lipsticks L.A. Girl Luxury Creme. Este labial es puro amor, es cremoso, de larga duración, color vibrante, absolutamente hermosos todos los labiales Luxury Creme de L.A. Girl!!" in 7 reviews
Naema K.
San Jacinto
I love their lipsticks very creamy very nice natural looking but I do have to say that I do have to retouch every couple hours but it's not a big deal it's very pigmented and nice for the price
Kayla W.
Review for: Other more...
I love the colors and how smooth the lipstick applies. I just wish it stayed on longer and didn’t transfer onto everything. The price is great for the quality. So if you’re looking for some cute colors and you don’t want to pay a ridiculous amount, this would be a good one to buy. I bought devoted, love spell, and promiscuous (picture in that order below).
Tiffany J.
Review for: Infatuated more...
Infatuated is a gorgeous red lippie!

I bought it along with 5 other colours from this line at a beauty supply store and it was very affordable.
It was a decent colour payoff and dries semi matte even though it is a creamy lipstick. Although you do have to let it dry a bit on the lips for it to be matte.
Sara C.
Super cheap, very pigmented but a bit dry. Color goes on well and is easy to use. But I would suggest applying lip balm or chapstick first. Easy to find at most drug stores. I would recommend if you're trying out different colors.
Breanna B.
Leroy
This is such an amazing lipstick. I am so glad that I bought this, it's so creamy and just glides on. As well as it lasts all day long and the color is impeccable. It can be worn with any outfit and just makes your look complete. I 10/10 highly recommend this lipstick!
Alyssa M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Romance more...
Ehhhhhh I honestly did not like this at all. I don't like the consistency, I don't like the color payoff. I feel these are very cheap and I think they need to up the formula. I would not buy again I'm sorry!
Denise F.
Ville platte
I love this product so so affordable ,thank God the blooming colors are to die for .I love this Matt lipstick I don't think I could go 30minutes without it ,I pack up my purse a travel with my variety of colors of Matt lipstick .if anyone of y'all haven't tried it ,pls do and it's not high I'm on a budget myself but when I have extra I always try and 1or2 .Love you all my beauties let's support one another .Be blessed sending Love and go out ant try L A girl matte lip color it's wonderful.hoooray yesssssd
morgan m.
Review for: Kiss Tell more...
I love the color! It makes my eyes pop! It was my first time using it but I would buy again! I got it at Walmart for a good price. It is really easy to use. No hassle. I would definitely recommend to others.
Milikee C.
Morganfield, KY
Review for: Be Mine more...
Be mine by L.A girl is a very nude color on me and I love to wear this all the time . Although I do have to apply a lip moisturizer before I apply any product to my lips they do dry quickly but the lipstick it's self last a pretty long time. I only reapply after I've eaten .
Juanita B.
These lipsticks are definitely creamy and moisturizing. The color payoff is very nice and lasts as well. They work with or without a lip liner but to extend the wear, I use a liner. A lot if my clients actually prefer these creamy babies, especially if they're experiencing dry lips.
L.A. colors is a brand that I've been using for years and will continue to use. I always recommend this to my clients, friends and family. I own 6 of these creamy lippie colors and I have to get more.
What color you like these lipsticks?
Fernanda P.
Where I get this product in Mexico?

Amazon