L.A. Girl Luxury Crème Lip Color uploaded by Maydelinn P.

BY L.A. GIRL

Luxury Creme' Lipstick delivers ultra rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for a flawless even coverage. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Brooke B.
Ware, MA
This is a great product. Not thick or chunky at all. It is very easy to apply and use. And has a little bit of a scent but it's not really noticeable. But I recommend you but this.
Ladasia T.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Lc539-Promise more...
I love their lip sticks. I have a good amount of their products and i am pleased. the lipstick is creamy but it is a little lighter than what is pictured. at this price you get a good amount of piggmentation and moisture. I will definitely buy more from the line in the furture.
Lily N.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Lc538-Devoted more...
LA Girl is great for the price, but it tends to bleed and get messy. Devoted is such a beautiful color, but it really depends on the tone of your lips. It wasn't great on my skin and it was just too messy for my liking.
Nadia B.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this lip creme lipstick it last long it feels good makes me have big lips which I like lol plus they don't make me get chapped lips
S Y.
Some of the colors didn't look very nice on me, and it was very drying for me. Cheap buy so I didn't expect too much.
Vlora J.
L.a girl is one of my favorite brands. But i love this one because its not expensive and their colors are amazing
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
I have a few of these and I love them. They have lots of colors to choose from and they're very creamy
Melissa M.
Got these in Amour & Be Mine... such beautiful colors. Pigmented and a nice creamy texture.
aymee v.
Review for: Lc538-Devoted more...
Great product definitely worth the try
it definitely love it and is also very cheap
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Really good quality for the price point bleeds out so recommend using lip pencil
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?