BY L.A. GIRL

Easy, Endless Options 12 On Trend Shades 2 Pigment-Rich 3 Dual Ended Applicator Included see more...

• How much do these palettes cost and where can I purchase them?3 Answers
Kristy W.
I'm not so fond of the pigment of this product. For a beginner it would be nice and at good price value but I wasn't fond of it.
Wrae S.
Louisville
The colors are amazing. The pigment is great and goes on smoothly. The eyeshadow stays on all day. It doesn't irritate my eyes.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
One of my favorite palettes. I received it as a gift from a friend so I'm Not sure about pricing. They're super pigmented.
Miranda K.
Monroe
I love this eyeshadow! I use this pallet almost everyday! I got it at CVS Pharmacy and it's not expensive at all.
Noelia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I own 2 of this eyeshadows i love it I'm going to get the two others 😆the colors are beautiful
LaTarjah M.
Elk Grove, CA
Very pigmented and beautiful colors for darker skin tones. It doesn't come off chalky or cheep.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product so much! I would recommend this to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Maria Paula C.
this palette is spectacular pigmentation has a great long lasting and sensational colors
Crystal P.
I love these color so much. It's great for any event and easy to apply on. And its cute.
Fernanda C.
Tapachula, Chiapas, México
Are very beautiful shades, very cool colors only that do not have the necessary pigmentation, a tip that I give is that you apply it with your finger on your eyelid, it will have better pigmentation than with the brush.😊
Martha S.
How much do these palettes cost and where can I purchase them?