BY L.A. GIRL

Easy, Endless Options 12 On Trend Shades 2 Pigment-Rich 3 Dual Ended Applicator Included see more...

• How much do these palettes cost and where can I purchase them?3 Answers
Sophia H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this brand's eyeshadow! LA Girl has great pallets that are relatively inexpensive and last for a while! I especially love this purple pallet because it comes with about four more neutral purples and then a bunch of darker purples for a more intense look! These colors look even better with a primer underneath, but hold their own even without primer.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Es una paleta que uso bastante porque tiene colores interesantes, pero la pigmentacion deja mucho que desear. Es polvorienta, y a simple vista pense que traería variedad de colores, pero finalmente todos son tonos de rosado o morado y eso me decepcionó.
Lauren G.
Lancaster, PA
I dont know why, but I had a much better time with this palette than the Nudes one. Really nice colors, not very pigmented though. It is really nice with my green eyes, but im sure it would work for any eye color. This does fade like the nudes palette but its $10, its gonna happen I guess
Emily G.
I got this palette because I was looking for eye shadow with sparkle and I got it! I just love this pallette. It has a wide range from light purple pink to a purplish black.
Alyssa L.
This is great for any makeup lover. If you're into purple eyes you will def like this one. Some shades can be hot and miss but with a good primer these are great. Very affordable palette.
Nur A.
I wasn't sure why I picked this palette up but I'm glad I did! I've used this palette for a few parties and the color lasts decently long for the price I paid for it. I would recommend others try it.
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA
I have had this product for 9 months. I use it almost daily and love that the color is buildable which is important for both day and night looks. #inlove
Priska J.
with this much price i would say i prefer another brand that could give me better quality on the eyeshadow but it's safe to say it worth every penny
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
Wow I just love this palette.. my bff got it for me and I absolutely love it! Been wanting it for a long time and I completely met my expectations!
Rachel P.
Fort Defiance, VA
Got this for my daughter as a way to experiment with her makeup. Of course she loves the colors in this palette and is generally pleased with it.
Martha S.
How much do these palettes cost and where can I purchase them?