BY L.A. GIRL #4 in Concealer

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

GC990 - Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
GC991 - Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones.
GC992 - Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness.
GC993 - Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
GC994 - Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector -conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness.
GC995 - Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.
GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow.

Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

How to Use:

Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

• Over all how do you like the la conceler?6 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how go...42 Answers
Media (1981)
Buy on Amazon
  • "this is used to even skin tone, blur fine lines and conceal dark circles for a face free of imperfections. this product is long wearing and crease-resistant and because this product is only £5 you can always go back for more. personally i would by this product again just because it’s so affordable and i would also suggest this to a friend because i love it so much 💕💞 however for me i feel that the consistency is a bit to thick . [product:la-girl-hd-pro-conceal]" in 952 reviews
Chris T.
Review for: LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer more...
I have the color light ivory. I do not like the squeeze tube with weird applicator. I prefer doe foot applicator. What I do find interesting is the color. It is almost like a color corrector because this applies light orange, but blends in wonderfully into the skin and turns light ivory under the eyes.

This is medium coverage, but buildable where additonal coverage is needed. Blend into skin so that it does not look cakey. The applicator makes it difficult to get the right amount, but the price is right if you end up wasting a tiny amount. I squeeze and then apply to under eyes and use my finger to blend into the skin.

This does crease under my eyes, but so does my EL DW concealer that costs $28!

The best application for me is using this first because it has slight color correcting. Then add my amazing cosmetics concealer on top and no creasing.
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
I picked up the Natural Concealer, Green Corrector and the Yellow Corrector based on many YouTube review videos in which its been called a good dupe or alternative drug store option for the Urban Decay corrector. I haven't had the opportunity to buy any from the UD line, whay can I say, they are pricy although I'm sure well worth the money. So I can't speak for the dupe claims but I can tell you that I'm very happy with all 3 of the LA Girl color corrector I own. They are creamy but not slipery so with a little setting powder, they stay in place. They are easy to apply, long lasting and pretty darn pigmented. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and I can apply a few long swipes on each cheek, blend with a beauty sponge and then apply my foundation without it looking cakey, redness covered. I highly recommend giving these a try for a few dollars each.
Chlo'e G.
Chicago
** THERE ARE NO FILTERS ON THESE PHOTOS**

LOVE THESE!♥️♥️
Have been using them for years. They have light to full coverage, which is totally awesome. I used only these instead of foundation up until a few months ago when i got into foundation. I love the consistency, they are liquid but very creamy. If you let them sit for a few seconds before blending, the coverage spreads even more evenly and amazing. I used Fawn or Warm Honey to conceal , Medium Beige for my eyebrow carving, and Dark Cocoa or Espresso to contour. Would definitely recommend 10/10!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Porcelain, Green Corrector more...
I feel like this concealer is so hyped up.  I had huge expectations in the coverage and lasting power, and I gotta say, I was a little disappointed.  I think I would've liked this better had I not heard such good things about it! LOL.

Pros: Great shade range. Nice applicator. Creamy. Easy to blend. Cheap!!
Cons: Medium coverage. Fades throughout the day. Not the best lasting power for oily skin.

I do wear this on occasion, but it's not my go-to.  I would recommend this if you like a medium coverage, don't have a lot of acne spots to cover, and if you don't get super oily throughout the day.  It's pretty cheap so you won't be wasting a lot of money if it doesn't work out for you.
Gabrielle S.
collegeville
Review for: LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer (6, GC 973 Creamy Beige) more...
There was so much hype surrounding this concealer on YouTube so I decided to try it out. I like that’s it’s lightweight and doesn’t look caked under my eyes. I love how affordable this brand is but I hate that you can’t test any shades out before you buy. Everything is sealed at ulta and I’m pretty sure the only other place you can get it is online, at least in PA. The shade I bought is a little too pink for my liking but otherwise it’s decent. I’d buy again but definitely would try out a different color.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: Natural more...
This is such a fantastic drugstore concealer ! For under $3 this product is an absolute steal . It’s got great coverage that doesn’t get cakey or settle into fine lines . It plays well with the numerous foundations I’ve tried it out with. I find that it is decently hydrating on the skin and blends out really easily, in fact a little product goes a very long way! The only down side to this product I would say is sometimes the packaging can be messy and sometimes when you squeeze the tube it will blast out a bunch on you which stinks because you end up with more than anticipated and a bit of a mess to clean. So just be careful when applying this product , otherwise it’s really great and cheap so who doesn’t love that :)
Jay R.
This concealer used to be like every WOC's holy grail concealer I on the other hand only used it because it was cheap and had one of the best shade ranges for hiding dark circles. I would definitely not say it is crease proof because it's not! Nice formula for how cheap it is but to be so thick it is a very light maybe built up to medium if you don't let it dry. I feel like if you let it dry too long it smears out more and gives it a lighter coverage (backwards I know). Maybe I never really gave it a good chance even though I've used it with higher end tools and foundations. But definitely not my favorite drugstore concealer. 3 stars for the shade range and the price other than that I'm ok with passing on this.
Samantha P.
Newport News, VA
Review for: LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer more...
There's a reason why all of my makeup gurus use this product. It's so hard to be trusting.  Jumping from video to video:  Do I use something expensive and fall into the trap of the old age phrase "You get what you pay for". Or do you go for the plunge,  spend less than $5 on a product and come out looking like a Goddess?  I'll take the latter.  My go to in regards to contouring has been my ABH cream AND powder pallette. It's hard to match my skin tone.  This brown is mixed with red and gold,  an absolute struggle. But I can genuinely vouch for the non cakiness of this product.  It's smooth without being too oily.  I reach for this EVERYDAY
Aida D.
Allentown, PA
Review for: LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer more...
Obviously a must have. It’s fantastic consistency. I use it for my browns and highlighting face especially my nose because it dries down nice. I also use it as an eyeshadow base. It’s just perfect. I’d recommend it all day everyday. The color range is amazing. I do suggest if you’re not used to blending out your concealer under your eyes, don’t let it sit for long. By that I mean work one section at a time. Apply some, blend it out, apply in another area, blend it out. Once you start using it it’s hard to let it go.
Caroline A.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I purchased this concealer over a year ago and since have not been able to find it in any retail stores local to me, so what I am about to say may not be entirely relevant if the formula has changed or anything over the past year. I love this concealer. First trying it, I loved the tiny brush applicator on the tip of the product because it did cut out my need to use another brush to apply, but still using a brush or sponge to blend it out. If I am able to find it locally again, I will most definitely repurchase and I believe it may be more beneficial for me now because I have since started trying more bold, colorful eyeshadow looks. Will recommend.
Mercedes R.
Yuma , AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Marlene S.
ST mellons , Cardiff
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?