BY L.A. GIRL #3 in Concealer

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

How To Use

Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

• Over all how do you like the la conceler?6 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are t...40 Answers
  • Is it better than tarte ?7 Answers
Meliberth Y.
Doral, FL
Review for: L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Set Orange, Yellow, Green Correctors
El corrector amarillo sirve bastante bien para iluminar las áreas de la cara, no sólo en el área de las ojeras, mientras que el salmón es muy útil para corregir el color oscuro. Cubren mucho. Personalmente me gusta el amarillo para mis círculos oscuros, porque me siento muy bien cubierto, pero la magia sucede cuando uso los dos colores: el desnudo y el beige cremoso bajo mis ojos, se corrige dramáticamente cuando uso ambos colores porque corrige e ilumina Este corrector tiene una textura bastante suave y se puede desenfocar con un cepillo o incluso con los dedos. Personalmente, me gusta con mi dedo (limpio, por supuesto) porque siento que hace que parezca más natural.

Una vez sellado el corrector con un polvo translúcido o un iluminador (mate, por supuesto) dura mucho tiempo, en mi caso dura unas 10 horas más o menos, es decir: todo el día. No tengo que retocar este corrector por eso, porque dura todo el día. No importa si estoy en el trabajo o si salí por ahí, sé que dura todo el día.
Jessica J.
Crowley
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST concealer I've ever used hands down. I use the lightest shade and it helps brighten my face and it completely covers any dark circles and acne. It has a bit of an orange tint to it. I don't like the applicator brush, I wish it could just be a little pump instead. I bought this at CVS but it took me weeks to find my color, I'm not sure if any other stores sell this. Luckily this product is so cheap- even it it was high end and expensive I would probably buy it anyway, its that good!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is where it's at! First off, the color range.... OMG.... well-done. Everyone will be able to find their shade to not only conceal, but highlight, bronze, and contour. These are awesome for cream HAC. I don't necessarily like the brush tip applicator... I think this needs to be updated, especially for makeup arists who need something sanitary to use on clients. But formula is awesome... full-coverage, long-wearing, thicker but easy to blend out. Minimal creasing/fading, if any at all. I will say, if you decide to de-tube them, as in squeeze the product into other containers for storage, they will dry out and be unworkable. I had 6 and put them in a circular storage container from Michael's that wouldn't take up as much space, and I can't even use them anymore due to the dryness and thickening. But these are great for makeup artists who need a good shade selection in their collection for clients. I love this stuff!
Michelle G.
Review for: Light Ivory
So far, I am loving this concealer. At less than $3, the buildable coverage and finish is extremely impressive. I would say it has a fairly matte finish and doesn’t leave the skin too dewy or tacky. There are 2 big downsides for this though as far as I could tell: 1. Shade range, and 2. Oxidization. It could just be bad luck or the shade I bought but I could swear, after application, I saw an orange tinge of color where I applied the foundation. Also, I feel that if I had trouble finding a shade when I have fair skin, then this will be even more troublesome for medium to deep skin tones and that bothers me. For reference, in the Maybelline Fit Me, I’m shade 120 classic ivory. I picked up Light Ivory in the LA Girl concealer and it was very deep for me. I added the Fit Me to tone it down so that helped. I think this is a really good product but I would keep shades and potential oxidization in mind.
Erica P.
Morgantown
Review for: Classic Ivory (online only)
Talk about a hidden gem!! I’d heard great things about this product so I nabbed the last one in my shade from Ulta on a whim. The price is ridiculously reasonable, and you get a decent amount of product for it.

I namely used this under my eyes. The concealer has great pigmentation and dried pretty quickly. I bake my undereye concealer as a matter of course, so I baked this as well and it didn’t budge all day. It’s amazing stuff and out-performed my higher end concealers in numerous ways.

The only thing I’d change is the applicator. The brush is sloppy. It makes it really difficult to apply. I’ve tried to remove it entirely but I’ve not managed yet. If I had an empty concealer tube, I’d just decant it into that because I hate the brush tip that much. Otherwise, it’s my second go-to concealer based on its performance.
Tiffany S.
Rosedale, NY
Review for: Cool Tan, Orange Corrector, Espresso
This product is one of the best I have used! I use this product to color correct, conceal and contour. It’s very affordable and easy to blend when still wet. It does dry fast so as soon as you apply you have to blend it out but it comes out fabulous! Also I love the variety of colors and love that they cater to women of color ! Would recommend to everyone! L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
Liseberthe C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Okay first off let's get into the fact that these are the best conceals I've ever used, but it does blemishes a bit and comes and various shades it just keeps your highlighting routine popping but it's very creamy and crease if you don't blend correctly I will also share a photo of myself highlighting and contouring using this L.A girl pro conceal in the shade "Fawn"  L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal the photo is the conceal then me setting my face with my sauca butter cup powder and the look after ❤️😍
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Nude (online only)
I just bought this Color concealer and I loveeee it very long lasting and very light right now is my favorite concealer that I'm using right now, i only use it for my under eyes I get a little of more brightness to them!!! Bought it at Beauty Master Beauty supply Great product
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard so many great things about this concealer and I knew I had to try it out. I'm absolutely in love with it!! I have the shade 'natural' which looks dark when looking at the tube, however, it matched my fair skin perfectly. Creamy, light to medium coverage, and easy to blend. I have acne and sometimes get bad breakouts, and this concealer does a great job at hiding some hyperpigmentation. However, if my skin is really bad, I use another concealer because the coverage of this one isn't enough to cover (even after I color-correct, it doesn't cover well). I also use this to clean up my brows. Be careful though because sometimes a lot of concealer comes out of the brush part and it can get messy, so gently squeeze the tube and apply lightly, or dispense it onto something and coat your concealer brush.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Classic Ivory (online only), Creamy Beige, Warm Honey, Orange Corrector, Chestnut (online only), Espresso, Beautiful Bronze, Yellow Corrector, Cool Tan, Almond, Natural, Medium Beige, Warm Sand, Fawn, Medium Bisque (online only), Toffee
These concealers are freaking amazing. I have every color in my makeup kit. The LA girl pro concealers are golden. These babies  are awesome. The coverage is full and the concealer is very easy to blend out. You can find these at your local beauty supply store. They are about $2.99-$4.99. I have been using this product for about five years now. I haven't changed my concealers since. I always want to venture out and try new concealers but its hard for me to do so because this product is freaking amazing. I contour and highlight with these all the time; on myself and my clients. They work on all skin types. They have so many color correctors and different skin tone shades. This product is my bae; the vocal part of my makeup. The LA Girl Pro Concealer is always a must have in my book.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Marlene S.
St Mellons, Cardiff
What is your favourite concealer? L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?