BY L.A. GIRL #4 in Concealer

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

GC990 - Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
GC991 - Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones.
GC992 - Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness.
GC993 - Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
GC994 - Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector -conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness.
GC995 - Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.
GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow.

*Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

How To Use:

Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

• Over all how do you like the la conceler?7 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how go...44 Answers
L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
  • "this is used to even skin tone, blur fine lines and conceal dark circles for a face free of imperfections. this product is long wearing and crease-resistant and because this product is only £5 you can always go back for more. personally i would by this product again just because it’s so affordable and i would also suggest this to a friend because i love it so much 💕💞 however for me i feel that the consistency is a bit to thick . [product:la-girl-hd-pro-conceal]" in 952 reviews
Mrs. M.
LA
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Porcelain more...
🚀👽Space Invasion👽🚀
“Be yourself everyone else is taken.”
🌟 This is a great eyeshadow primer on par with luxury brands comparable to Tarte’s Shape Tape Concealer but way more affordable! I am extremely satisfied with this product and so happy to have come across it at my local CVS drugstore.
🍦The Scoop🍦
Eyeshadow Primer:
• [user:lagirlcosmetics] Pro Concealer in “Vanilla”
Eyeshadow:
• [user:bhcosmetics] Studio Pro “Ultimate Artistry” Palette
Lipsticks:
•Gargoyle & •Ice Cream Blvd by [user:jeffreestarcosmetics]
Eyelashes:
• SILKSENCE Magnetic 🧲 Lashes from [user:amazon]
Mascara:
• [user:toofaced] “Better Than Sex”
Highlighter:
• [user:jeffreestarcosmetics]
Skin Frost in “Peach Goddess”
Blush:
• [user:mylottielondon] in “Zayn”
Foundation:
• [user:lorealmakeup] Infallible #420
Pressed Powder:
• [user:covergirl] Clean in “Buff Beige”
Brows:
•Brow Bar To-Go by [user:whiteninglightning] Lightening
•Gimmie Brow Gel by [user:benefitcosmetics] #3

👽Face Prep👽
• [user:vaselinebrand] Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter • [user:clinique]
Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly •Moisturized Beauty Blender with [user:pixibeauty] Glow Tonic and [user:mariobadescu] Rose Water

Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #jeffreestarcosmetics #lookoftheday
#photooftheday
JuliaAnne S.
Southaven
Purchased at: ULTA
Not to be a negative Nancy, but if I could give this product 0 stars I would. The formula of this concealer was so thick and goopy that I couldn’t even stand wearing it on my face for more than a few hours. But the thing I hate most about this product is it’s applicator. It has a brush applicator, which is all fine and dandy when it comes to distributing on occasion, but once you’re done using the product, put the cap on, and let it sit in your makeup bag for a bit the concealer left on the applicator and in its bristles has gooped up and even gotten hard in some cases. So, the next time you use it, not only are you putting old valet concealer on your face, you’re also having to squeeze insanely hard to get the product out (which caused several explosions in my case). Needless to say, I would NOT recommend this product to anyone. Steer clear y’all. Steer clear.
Diana H.
Muskegon
I gave this concealer this many stars, but I have only used it a handful of times. It does work to cover my dark circles and any blemishes. This also blends out very well with both a beauty blender or sponge and with a brush. I haven't had any issues with it breaking down throughout the day, it looks great throughout the day. It sits on the skin beautifully, so far, without sinking into pores or fine lines. I just wanted anyone who reads this to know that I have only used it as much as I did to take that into account if thinking about buying. Please follow me on here and on Instagram @didi1271986, I will follow anyone back. Thanks.
Symone M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I never knew what concealer could be like until I started using La girl since then this is one of the only concealers that I will use when applying my make-up it last all day when there's no backflash showing in any of my photos I recommend this product because the feel as light it's not heavy and you can definitely wear this in more than one area on your face I like how smoothly brushes on and you don't have to use any special tools because it's already attached for you I love products who helped you out it makes it easier for application I'm all for that
faith d.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Dark Cocoa, Orange Corrector more...
wow love this concealer for when i BEAT my face with the orange color correcting but OBVIOUSLY you have to set the orange a little bit with powder and THEN do foundation. listen to me folks, CREAM CONTOURING WITH A DARKER COLOR OF THIS CONCEALER WOWOWOOW. Like i never cream contour only powder and wow was i not living to be honest cream contour was never strong enough and when i set it it would disappear...BUT WITH THIS I CAN LITERALLY CONTOUR THEN POWDER AND YOU CAN STILL SEE THE CONTOUR LIKE WOW I REALLY BE SCULPTED
Jacqueline S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Yellow Corrector more...
I just received this concealer as a gift from my mom's coworker. For a long time, I've witnessed countless beauty gurus use this concealer. I was never too hyped to get my hands on it, brushing it off as another "Instagram product". But once I got this, I felt as if I were missing out. The concealer is a true gem.

I have the color "Yellow Corrector". It looks like a different pigment than the one online. I don't know why, maybe there was a packaging mistake?? Regardless, the formula does wonders. Its a little too light for my skin so I use it to shape the bottom of my brow, instead of applying it as a highlighter. It helps to bring out the color of those stubborn eyeshadows and make my brows look like I just got them waxed. The product also is a great tool for creating cut creases. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
chelsey r.
so amazing at highlighting and contouring and color correcting. literally one of the best and most affordable concealers on the market. i love the green one for cancelling out redness and for my acne scars and blemishes. the light and dark shades are amazing for contouring and highlighting and adding dimension to the skin. theyre so creamy and blend like a dream and never look cakey or dry. doesnt even crease badly at all. so great for the low price
Kezia K.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Green Corrector, Orange Corrector more...
I love these color correctors. I have used them since I learned how to do makeup and they have always worked well for me. One thing I have learned with them is that a little goes a long way. If you use too much, you’ll risk changing the color of your foundation and it won’t be easy to fix. Other than that, these are definitely my go to color correctors and I love the consistency and the results they give me.
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Beautiful Bronze, Cool Tan, Orange Corrector more...
It is very creamy and applies smoothly. It’s inexpensive so I buy many of them. The have an orange one I use for my under eye dark circles and the other colors I use for contour. I recommend them all. It’s a necessary step in your makeup process.
Pamela W.
Missouri
Recently tried L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer, Warm Honey 0.25 oz. (8 g) by AB and LA GIRL Pro Conceal - Beautiful Bronze by L.A. Girl : Beauty because almost every beauty blogger I see uses the line. I use these specifically for contouring my nose. I love the little brush but sometimes it's hard to control the amount of product that dispenses. You can get way too much with one little squeeze.😉
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?
Marlene S.