BY L.A. GIRL #4 in Concealer

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

GC990 - Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
GC991 - Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones.
GC992 - Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness.
GC993 - Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
GC994 - Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector -conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness.
GC995 - Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.
GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow.

*Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

How To Use:

Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

• Over all how do you like the la conceler?7 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how go...44 Answers
L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
  • "this is used to even skin tone, blur fine lines and conceal dark circles for a face free of imperfections. this product is long wearing and crease-resistant and because this product is only £5 you can always go back for more. personally i would by this product again just because it’s so affordable and i would also suggest this to a friend because i love it so much 💕💞 however for me i feel that the consistency is a bit to thick . [product:la-girl-hd-pro-conceal]" in 952 reviews
angela m.
Santa Clarita
Oh my god, it’s the hands down drugstore full coverage concealer!! You better watch out for Ulta! Because if you do keep an eye on it, there will be sales which goes down to like very cheap prices because I got two for like $5 which is crazy because of the sale! I don’t remember the original price of it but girl you need it in your life!!! I use it for eye primer lol but it’s also good for foundation or cream contour although I never tried it these two ways yet but I’m curious though! Oh, I have been using this for a long time now and I haven’t run out of it which is insane! And I haven’t got to my back up yet like omg this is perfect! In my opinion, it’s way better than my other eye primers even the maybelline oil free concealer but I don’t use concealers anymore because I rely on a drugstore full coverage foundation (I’ll post about it later on because it’s my secret one lol but hands down the best foundation!! Because it’s my favorite!!)
JuliaAnne S.
Southaven
Purchased at: ULTA
Not to be a negative Nancy, but if I could give this product 0 stars I would. The formula of this concealer was so thick and goopy that I couldn’t even stand wearing it on my face for more than a few hours. But the thing I hate most about this product is it’s applicator. It has a brush applicator, which is all fine and dandy when it comes to distributing on occasion, but once you’re done using the product, put the cap on, and let it sit in your makeup bag for a bit the concealer left on the applicator and in its bristles has gooped up and even gotten hard in some cases. So, the next time you use it, not only are you putting old valet concealer on your face, you’re also having to squeeze insanely hard to get the product out (which caused several explosions in my case). Needless to say, I would NOT recommend this product to anyone. Steer clear y’all. Steer clear.
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Toast, Fawn, Peach Corrector, Orange Corrector more...
L.A. Girl Pro concealer is a creamy medium coverage very buildable very pigmented and easy to blend. L.A. Girl products is very inexpensive (this concealer ranges from $3 to $5) and can be found nearly anywhere like drugstores Ulta Walmart target beauty supply stores etc. This concealer is comparable to  MAKEUP REVOLUTION Conceal And Define Concealer as far as the coverage and consistency. However I do feel that the consistency and formula has been changed over the years... It has went for creamy to more liquidity which means it take more applications when applying to build up to the desired coverage. I love this concealer so much because its good for those like myself with dark circles (use  (3 Pack) LA GIRL Pro Conceal - Peach Corrector : Beauty t can also be used in any ways other than to conceal the high points of the face, this concealer can be used as a foundation cream contour as a eyeshadow base color correcting to sculpt and define the eyebrows. It's my holy grail so try it... It may become yours too.
Kelly H.
Pineville , LA
Review for: Orange Corrector more...
I was skeptical about this. But I kept buying concealer for my dark circles under my eyes and I was NEVER satisfied. I have dealt with super dark circles under my eyes since I was about 12. I am now 40 and I FINALLY found one that completely erased them. I just put on a primer and then in a triangular shape I put the orange concealer under each eye. Then I put on my eyeshadow. After I get my eyeshadow the way I want it, I the put on my foundation and blend it in with the orange concealer and wow. No more far circles. And the best part is it lasts all day with no creasing!!! I may have to write another review with before and after photos. I will recommend this product for anyone who has dark circles or dark spot that need to be corrected. I promise you will not be sorry.
Tania S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Porcelain more...
An affordable concealer that actually does the job! I seriously can’t believe this cost me like $2, and it’s so efficient. I always like getting a lighter shade so it can highlight my under eyes but the first time I got it the shade was exactly as my foundation so it would get lost when I blended it (which btw its very easy to do so that’s a pro) So I went ahead and got the shade Porcelain and it worked like magic! It goes from light-medium coverage but I could still see my pimples when I tried to cover them. It does cause a little creasing in the under eyes area but that’s nothing you can’t fix specially for the price of the product. It’s not the best for priming your eyelids since it can cause some creasing but overall, it’s a very good product for the brand and the pricing!
Jacqueline S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Yellow Corrector more...
I just received this concealer as a gift from my mom's coworker. For a long time, I've witnessed countless beauty gurus use this concealer. I was never too hyped to get my hands on it, brushing it off as another "Instagram product". But once I got this, I felt as if I were missing out. The concealer is a true gem.

I have the color "Yellow Corrector". It looks like a different pigment than the one online. I don't know why, maybe there was a packaging mistake?? Regardless, the formula does wonders. Its a little too light for my skin so I use it to shape the bottom of my brow, instead of applying it as a highlighter. It helps to bring out the color of those stubborn eyeshadows and make my brows look like I just got them waxed. The product also is a great tool for creating cut creases. I would definitely recommend to family and friends!
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tried a color correcting green and the cost was around $2.99 at Walgreens with a few points added on my card after purchase. It blends well and gives a lot more full coverage than I believed it would for 2.99. It does need to be set before creasing because it is super creamy which is why it is easy to blend out onto the skin. The shade change is kind of amazing for a smaller brand while having the color correcting changes as well.
Aiyanna R.
Brooklyn
Review for: Beautiful Bronze, Cool Tan, Orange Corrector more...
It is very creamy and applies smoothly. It’s inexpensive so I buy many of them. The have an orange one I use for my under eye dark circles and the other colors I use for contour. I recommend them all. It’s a necessary step in your makeup process.
Kailey B.
Great full coverage concealer. The price is great on this product. The product itself is wonderful. I just can't use it because it isn't light enough for me - it is actually darker than my foundation. If there was a shade I could use, I would probably wear it much more. I might get the white shade and try to mix, but that is a hassle for everyday wear.
Atlantis R.
Swansea , SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product . It’s a part of my everyday eyebrow routine and it hides all my lil imperfections that I may have. When my eyebrows haven’t been waxed this is my go to concealer because it covers pretty much all the loose hairs I have around my brows . I would recommend this product to anyone who needs something to mask their imperfections.
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?
Marlene S.