BY L.A. GIRL #3 in Concealer

L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.

GC990 - Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
GC991 - Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones.
GC992 - Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness.
GC993 - Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
GC994 - Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector -conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness.
GC995 - Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.
GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow.

Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.

How to Use:

Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.

• Over all how do you like the la conceler?6 Answers
  • OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how go...42 Answers
  • LA Girl Pro High Definition Concealer (6, GC 970 Light Iv...3 Answers
L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal
  • "this is used to even skin tone, blur fine lines and conceal dark circles for a face free of imperfections. this product is long wearing and crease-resistant and because this product is only £5 you can always go back for more. personally i would by this product again just because it’s so affordable and i would also suggest this to a friend because i love it so much 💕💞 however for me i feel that the consistency is a bit to thick . [product:la-girl-hd-pro-conceal]" in 952 reviews
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
I picked up the Natural Concealer, Green Corrector and the Yellow Corrector based on many YouTube review videos in which its been called a good dupe or alternative drug store option for the Urban Decay corrector. I haven't had the opportunity to buy any from the UD line, whay can I say, they are pricy although I'm sure well worth the money. So I can't speak for the dupe claims but I can tell you that I'm very happy with all 3 of the LA Girl color corrector I own. They are creamy but not slipery so with a little setting powder, they stay in place. They are easy to apply, long lasting and pretty darn pigmented. I have a lot of redness on my cheeks and I can apply a few long swipes on each cheek, blend with a beauty sponge and then apply my foundation without it looking cakey, redness covered. I highly recommend giving these a try for a few dollars each.
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: Porcelain, Green Corrector more...
I feel like this concealer is so hyped up.  I had huge expectations in the coverage and lasting power, and I gotta say, I was a little disappointed.  I think I would've liked this better had I not heard such good things about it! LOL.

Pros: Great shade range. Nice applicator. Creamy. Easy to blend. Cheap!!
Cons: Medium coverage. Fades throughout the day. Not the best lasting power for oily skin.

I do wear this on occasion, but it's not my go-to.  I would recommend this if you like a medium coverage, don't have a lot of acne spots to cover, and if you don't get super oily throughout the day.  It's pretty cheap so you won't be wasting a lot of money if it doesn't work out for you.
Gabriela A.
Austin, TX
Review for: PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC978 Medium Beige more...
My L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal It's Dope !!!
Ever Since I found this product I haven't been able to find another Affordable concealer that Gets the job done Like this one dose. 🌸 👍🏼💯

And Even thought It's a medium coverage
It leaves my skin looking smooth and my makeup flawless .

A lot of people try to compare it to
Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour And say they are similar but i think L.A Girl It's way easier to blend in & the coverage for both are kinda the same .

L.A Girl Pro Canceler $4.99
Makeup Revolution Concealer $8.00
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC992 Green Corrector more...
I wrote another review for the yellow conceal corrector for the same brand which I like so much better but this green color corrector didn’t work as well for me. I originally bought this green one to combat the redness on my face, and it might just be my color pigment on my face but this green one didn’t blend in with my skin well, and it also still showed hues of green even after I layered my concealer and foundation on top. I say go for this one if you’re gonna only use a little or layer a LOT of foundation on top but it didn’t really work well for me. The yellow one works so much better for my skin type.
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Porcelain, Green Corrector, Light Yellow Corrector, Espresso more...
I really love the green corrector + the light yellow corrector because I find them to actually work! The green one will actually coverup my redness + the light yellow corrector on top of the green will make my redness/pimples Disappear ! It's magic together! I love mixing espresso + porcelain to get my perfect contour and I really love using these! At my local beauty supply they are $4.99 + they are really good for being drug store product + so inexpensive! I definitely recommend having them in your personal make up, in your makeup kit, give some to your momma, etc. This is really bomb!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Espresso more...
I actually got 2 concealers recently (like last week) I forgot the other shade I picked up. But anyways, I got these to conceal and to use to contour! THESE PRODUCTS BLEND SO WELL AND ARE LONG-LASTING. I don’t know why I haven’t tried these any sooner!!!!!! I 10000% would recommend this to someone else! They are affordable and a little goes a long way. They have many different shades also!
Meli R.
Review for: Warm Honey, Medium Beige more...
I have tan skin and these colors are a perfect match, I love these babies. Pros they work great and are very affordable cons I wish the consistency was a little thicker just a bit. It’s easy to apply and blend. Over all love to use under my eye to conceal and to carve out my brows. Warm honey is for brows medium beige is for my under eye. Left swatch is medium beige and the right is warm honey as you can tell it’s light/medium coverage but definitely build able.
Estella R.
Review for: Fawn more...
I remember when I first found out about this concealer and start using it, a worker at the Bobby brown counter asked me what concealer I used and I said this one, she was like “oh okay” this was before it was shapoppin! This $3.99 concealer is compared to high end brand.

It was nice when I used it back then. But know I can seem to use the same one. It looks green on me, I even tried “toffe” looks geeen on me as well, but it blends beautifully, but I’m more of a red undertone. I’m currently looking for a concealer that’s best fit me! I’m jealous of the people who can actually wear this product! I just can’t!
mary k.
Review for: Cool Tan more...
Now I bought this because everyone uses it and it’s so cheap and I wanted to try cream contour. And Everyone uses this for contouring even though it’s concealer. It’s like $3!!! I but it on but it dries down really fast so you have to fastly blend it out. I was working on trying to blend it all for a good solid 5 mins. but it did leave a nice contour! I will buy again because i do love it !
Amy R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: PRO. conceal HD High Definition Concealer - GC994 Peach Corrector more...
This is the first dark circle color corrector I've tried and I was highly impressed. Especially for the price! The applicator can get a little messy and I imagine "unsanitary," but I don't care, I will be using this until it's gone. I use this first under my foundation to cancel out the blueness of my bags and it REALLY makes a difference. I'm addicted to it and I notice a huge difference when I don't use it. The consistency makes it easily blendable and a little bit goes a long way. I've been using this for several months and it's no where near being gone. I got mine at CVS for $3.99!
Mercedes R.
Yuma, AZ
OK so for like a year now I've been wanting to try how good are they?
Joharis R.
Corozal P.R
This products are great or no ?
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Where can i find these concealer a?
Marlene S.
St Mellons, Cardiff
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Is this good for dark under eye circles?