L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
The BB cream gives a medium to buildable coverage and a perfect choice for every day wear and you can easily skip the foundation. It is enriched with the goodness of Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E, doesn’t breakout cruelty-free product and also paraben and fragrance free. The finish is somewhere between dewy and matte and also long lasting on skin. it never broke me out despite having acne prone skin.
Grace A.
Review for: Medium more...
I was on the hunt for a bb cream that had a yellow undertone since most were pink based. I finally zeroed in on this one and am loving it. I have dry skin so it's great for me since it has a dewy finish that keeps my skin hydrated . I only need a little product since I am only looking for light coverage on a daily basis, but I think the coverage can be built to medium. I am happy with the product and would definitely repurchase!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love this concealer and I can't go out without putting this on my face. The color is perfect for my skin and it has no sticky feeling. It's light in the face and it covers my blemishes and pimple marks. It last long and its good in my sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again!
Wendy M.
Okay, so I stopped wearing foundation bcuz I felt it was too heavy on my face. And I decided to use this bb cream instead, and I am so glad I did. It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing any lol it's so light and it feels refreshing in a way. I use the color medium/dark, and its my exact skin color! It takes the pale look away from my face, but its nothing dramatic, and its not noticeable at all. Its a very natural look. I just love the overall look I get when wearing this bb cream.
Nikki P.
Lynchburg, VA
I have very dry skin as well as mild rosacea. This product works wonderfully paired with a medium coverage powder to provide full coverage that's smooth and not thick or "cakey" in appearance. It also works well on its own or with a translucent setting powder for light coverage and a smooth natural look.
Melanie W.
Review for: Light more...
Really awesome BB cream for the money...its light, evens out skin, and looks like you're wearing nothing on your face - I've been enjoying this all Summer on days when it was too hot to wear foundation, I highly recommend this product, it's the best LA Girl has come out with besides their HD concealer!
Caitlin P.
Review for: Light more...
I really like how this blends into my skin. I have dry skin and this didn't make me look like I had a ton of makeup on or "cakey". I got a shade slightly too dark for me but I was able to use it during the summer. it's a comfortable lightweight formula with sheer to light coverage. I think it's affordable and works well.
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Light more...
The L.A Girl PRO bb cream for my normal/combination skin is next to perfect! I transitioned to bb cream after growing tired of using foundation on my skin knowing my skin really did not need the harsh chemicals at all. Even though I have only been using bb creams for a few months know, I have grown nothing but in love with them. So I highly recommend this product to any girl who is looking for light coverage on next to perfect skin and not wanting to spend a high penny for it!!!
LILIANA G.
I love this BB cream! I've gone through two bottles already. It has a light color coverage and does not leave the skin oily. I have noticed you can "build" it up if you wish but it does make you look darker. I suggest using it if you are combo skin.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Fair more...
I saw a beauty blogger talking about how much she loved this product so I thought I would give it try for days I don't want a full face of foundation I'm a very fair girl so sometimes it is hard for me to get a great skin match but this product was very close it looked like second skin just wished it would last a little longer but still pretty good wear time.
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon