L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Lex A.
Review for: Light more...
This product is is pretty affordable and I love mixing it with my foundation as the seasons change. It has SPF and is pretty hydrating. Be sure to match it before purchasing it and I would buy it again.
Erin M.
Kirkland
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great long-lasting BB cream if you are looking for a light coverage on your 'No-makeup-Makeup' days. This is great for my oily skin. This is a great drug store BB Cream. I will buy this again.
Valerie S.
Calhoun, LA
Good bang for your buck.
Coverage is fair.
Lasting power isn’t really there.
It’s good to just throw on and go to the grocery store or something but it won’t replace a foundation or better B.B. cream.
Antoinette A.
South Gate , CA
This is my go to bb cream when I don't want to spend a lot of money or feel like wearing my expensive foundation. Going on creamy never flakey for me. I bought if for about $6 totally worth it.
andrea d.
Thermal, CA
I purchased this gem from ikatehouse.com a week ago for the price of $5.99 or $4.99, I believe. I think the formulation is great and provides great coverage for being a BB cream. It also applies very smoothly and feels weightless on the skin. My only problem with the product is the very limiting shade range which is quite disappointing coming from LA girl, considering the amazing shade range within the pro concealers. However, I was able to fix my too dark BB cream with just a dab of lotion. Overall, this product is really worth checking out.
amelie o.
I kept seeing this item on YouTubers make-up channels and decided to give it a try. It was only $5 and I'm not a fan of full coverage. I love this! It's great for a daily natural look. It feels light, evens my skin tone, looks healthy (dewy) and lasts all day! It really feels like I have nothing on. I have dry skin and this worked great for me. I picked the tone medium but I would go a little lighter since it oxidized on me. I recommend it! It's comfortable to wear, affordable & worth it.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
This product to me felt kinda thick., I felt like I was wearing a mask. I may have applied a lotta but I will keep using just because I may have applied too much. I feels buildable
Kat T.
For the price, I think this is actually a steal! For a light coverage, I definitely recommend this. I like to add powder over top of it though, otherwise I feel shiny and greasy throughout the day. I would repurchase this for sure!
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
Review for: Light more...
LA Girl really surprised me their prices are ridiculously afford am but their products are actually really good. I have dry skin and this works wonders for me during the colder months or just for days where I want a more natural look. The coverage is definitely buildable and it covers everything I need it to cover (I don't really have acne scars or anything just discoloration) I really like this product.
Yamilet Romero R.
LA Girl BB Cream has a consistency almost like a gel, it is very easy to smudge brush, sponge or fingers.
One thing to consider is that this BB Cream is very moisturizing and has finished satin, is excellent for dry skin. My skin is mixed and if the seal with dust begins to become shiny in about two hours. It lasts me about 2 to 3 hours if not seal with dust and if hard dust seal 3 to 5 hours.
It has light coverage, but you can definitely build half with a brush flathead.
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon