L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Hannah H.
Review for: Fair more...
Although I purchased the fairest product available, it still appears orange on my pale winter complexion. It also provides splotchy coverage that is difficult to thoroughly blend and build. I would recommend to those on a budget with skin tones that are more compatible to the color range offered.
Crystal R.
Philadelphia, PA
A great affordable BB cream. This stuff loves dry skin. It's so moisturizing and lightweight. Feels great on the skin. Good for people who don't want to commit to a full foundation and wants a bit of coverage. It's also buildable for more coverage. If you are on a budget give this a try.
Anya P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I use this as my everyday BB/foundation. The color match is spot on and the coverage is very buildable, 2 layers for me gives me a full coverage look. The finish is very smooth and natural and lasts all day long for me. At this price point it is a great deal.
peyton B.
Review for: Fair more...
I tried this BB cream for the first time today and so far I’m really liking it, it’s light and smoothing and you feel like it’s not even there. This bb cream is perfect for the summer months when you want a little coverage without caking on anything heavy.
Abigail B.
Priest River, ID
Review for: Light more...
It's very lightweight, but I have to mix it with a bit of this or a bit of that to make sure I get it all over my face. It's too watery, and you don't get much for the money you spend. But at least there isn't any spf in it. I would recommend it, and might buy it again.
Ali C.
Review for: Light more...
Now that the weather is finally warming up here in Michigan, I have been wanting to wear foundation less, which is how I discovered this BB cream. This is a perfect shade for me this spring (I am pretty fair in the winter but starting to get some color and tan easily in the summer, if that helps), and I will probably purchase a darker one to use this summer since this is so good and inexpensive. It blends really well and has decent coverage (I still need to use a concealer for my acne spots), but I really like that it feels nice and light and doesn't budge during the day. I can wear this all day long during work without worrying about touch-ups. I would definitely recommend this BB cream!
cam C.
Virginia
Review for: Medium more...
This product is full coverage! It covers everything and it looks like you’re almost wearing no makeup, it goes smoothly with a beauty blender and is buildable, it’s very useful and I would 10/10 recommend to others!
Ashley J.
MIAMI, FL
Si buscas high end bbcream y de precio super bajo la mejor opcion es esta, buena cobertura es super trabajable y puedes poner las capaz que quieras y tendras un buen acabado, a parte que tiene una alta gama de tonos
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this bb cream for an everyday look, I can put it on and it still looks like its my skin. This is great for the spring time now that it's getting a bit warmer and some people may want more natural glowing skin!
Breonna M.
Love this bb cream! It's light weight and light coverage but you can build it up to a medium coverage if desired. It can be a little greasy at first but if you set it with a powder it stays in place and doesn't get oily
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon