L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Le dan aplauso porque la use poniendola a prueba de fuego, fui a la universidad y alli el clima es bastante caluroso y me duro todo el dia estoy muy impresionada de verdad, la consistencia es muy buena, no es de alta cobertura pero si logra cubir mis pequeñas imperfeciones, la recomiendo
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Light and I was pleasantly surprised by this B.B. cream! It’s so affordable so I decided to just give it a shot. I like this SO MUCH MORE than the Smashbox one! It’s easier to blend and feels less greasy at the end of the day. It is definitely light coverage but that’s to be expected with a B.B. cream.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
Ok, so a few weeks ago I was in the mall and found an L.A. Girl store. They have incredible products and I bought this BB Cream, Fair shade. I've been using it daily for 2 weeks now and It's amazing. The shade matches perfectly my skin tone, it's not greasy and I have an oily skin but this doesn't add more oil to my face. So far sooooo good.
Kendra J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Medium Deep more...
This isn’t terrible, but I wish I’d known the shades are lighter than they appear online. I mix this with other foundations that are too dark. It goes on nicely and doesn’t make my skin look weird. For the price, it’s better than I expected.
Jacqlyn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
My fave fave fave bb cream! It is a little thicker than I anticipated but maybe I'm just using a lot 🤷‍♀️ it is perfect for natural looks or for work. I use a little concealer on top to cover breakouts and I'm good to go. Last beautifully all day.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Review for: Fair more...
I will be honest here. When it comes to a bb cream, I'm picky. I purchased this at a local CVS on clearance, and shockingly, I loved it!!! I apply it with a foundation brush by stippling, then brush it in circular motions. If I can find this product again, I'll be stocking up on it!! It wasn't streaky or too oily, and coverage was nice.
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I use this bb cream everyday. It gives my a very natural look. If you're going for a Full coverage this isn't for you of course bb are kind of sheer this is about medium coverage but still natural I love it. I'm in the shade Dark.
Leslie S.
Flower Mound, TX
I bought this because Tati said it was a good B.B. cream. It really is. The price was really good for the amount & quality of product you get. The color was great too. Usually I find B.B. creams are too light for my skin tone but this one is perfect. I usually wear this alone without a full foundation. And it looks great and has great coverage for just a B.B. cream.
Lenka C.
this is my favorite bb cream by far! the formula is so hydrating and makes you glow with a decent amount of coverage for a bb cream. I only wish it had an spf in it, but other than that I love it! I bought it on ebay but they now sell them at ulta! take advantage of ulta's coupons, and try it out today!
Sofya G.
This is a really beautiful BB cream for somebody with a bit of a dryer skin type. It has a really intense beautiful glow to it in a dewy sort of way. It feels very lightweight and gives you nice light to medium buildable coverage. I only wish that this had just a teeny bit more coverage and had an SPF to it
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon