L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Becca L.
This bb cream looks very natural on my skin when first applied. However, since i have oily skin, it breaks up by the end of the day, or after I blot with blotting paper. I would recommend this for dry skinned girls because it's not too mattifying, but a no for oily skin.
Melanie N.
San Salvador
My mom bought me this BB Cream, and I really like it because is so smooth and creamy. The coverage is pretty well and the skin looks natural and healthy. I hace acne and the BB cream doesn´t cover all my scars but I don´t have problems with this, the prize is incredible.
Eyleen V.
Cabimas, Zulia
Review for: Light more...
It's great , but rarely use the brand LA Girl , I really like and is super economical. I like to use it to go to school , it is very resistant and does not leave my shining face , it's super moisturizing . I recommend it.
Marjory O.
KAMLOOPS, BC
The bb cream is perfect for when you want a little coverage and don't want to deal with the heavy weight foundations, though they don't have very much variety of colors so it might be difficult to find a tone that is right for you if your skin tone is very fair or dark but overall it works.
Jayna S.
At first I didn't really like it but with the right applicator and primer it really does a good job. I find it works best with a large face sponge with a flat top. It is not pigmented enough to cover acne scars but it gives your skin an overall better, smoother finish.
samrin Ñ.
Navi Mumbai
I got two shades-medium and neutral. I blend the two to get my perfect skin color. This product gives you light to medium coverage, evens out your skin and infuses the perfect amount of moisture to keep your skin hydrated. It is my go to product for everyday, simple and fuss-free makeup.
Syadza A.
Jakarta
Review for: Light more...
My favorite bb cream from the west! It blends like a dream, moisturizing without making my skin looks greasy, and it perfectly match my skin (I use the light one, not this one).
Suzana S.
Montréal , QC
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I really like this foundation. it has a creamy consistency and a medium coverage. I purchased this for 9 $It lasts a good 8 hours on the skin.  Has a good shade range, i definetely recommend this.
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Review for: Light more...
This BB cream is so light and it has a medium coverage. My only issue would be it has a slight pink undertone so I have to bronze and contour the outer parts of my face.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Review for: Light more...
Ill Try it but doesn't cover everething like it says profusion its more sheeper And it covers everything but I give five stars because their Products are very good
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon