L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Samantha R.
This product exceeded my expectations! It blurs in every way you want it to yet still covers in the best way possible. There’s no sunscreen in it and for me that’s awesome because I hate the greasiness of sunscreen.
Akilah D.
Brooklyn, NY
Very moisturizing for my face. I usually apply a primer and then the bb cream for long lasting results. It goes on light and u can build it up a little bit. It’s sheer, light, and gives my face a natural smooth look
Danielle T.
Review for: Light more...
Tried this product on a whim, and I'm really pleased with it for the price! It has a very light, non-greasy formula, and it blends into the skin for a very natural look. Perfect product for light makeup days - especially in summer. We are having 90 degree weather in my area and I don't bother with foundation during summertime. This stuff stays on pretty well once I set it with a little bit of Mac pressed powder.
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
Review for: Neutral more...
This BB cream is great for light makeup days to even out your skin tone. I have combination skin so would say it is good for all skin types. This product would be 5 stars if it had spf. Would recommend this to a friend!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light more...
I tried this B.B. cream out like 3-4 years ago and I loved how it looked on the skin and the price is like $5 however I kept using it and it made my face very irritated like my face was very red,dry, itchy and left bumps all over my face. I wanted to love it and I’ve heared good things hopefully they changed the formula but I’m too scared to try it again,maybe not good for sensitive skin
Noemi R.
Humble, TX
Review for: Neutral more...
Está BB cream tiene las tres “B” bueno, bonito y barato. Amo como deja mi rostro para mi es excelente para los días que no quieres andar con mucho maquillaje! Es libre de parabenos y no tiene olor.
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I love this for days I'm not wanting to put tons of foundation on because it's light weight it's not heavy coverage but it's nice for when you go to the store or run errands I really like it
Alyssa G.
Such a fantastic drugstore product. I always recommend this to makeup wearers who prefer coverage but minimal effort / low key routines! The coverage is medium slightly buildable (let layers breathe for a min in between) and I like to apply with clean fingers- the formula blends in beautifully. Lasts a decent amount of time, maybe a 6-8hrs depending on how oil prone you are. Good for normal/dry skin types especially!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Deep more...
I love this B.B. cream. I like B.B. creams in general just because they are light and moisturizing. This one blends very well with my skin tone and gives me a beautiful finish that looks natural. Nobody can tell I’m wearing anything most of the time. It is a little bit darker but, not so much of a difference that it looks crazy. It’s also a great price on Hollar.com.
Lola B.
This has perfect coverage for what i was looking for from a b.b. cream. evens out my skin tone and gives a radiant glow. sheer coverage, but conceals what it needs to very well. it’s very easy to apply especially with a blending sponge. i would definetly recommend.
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon