L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream

BY L.A. GIRL

HD PRO BB Cream is formulated without parabens and made fragrance-free to pamper sensitive skin and lavishly nourish skin with added Vitamin B3, C and E. The silky formula covers a wide range of skin tones with eight diverse shades. This is your all-in-one skin beautifier that primes, moisturizes and enhances skin tone.

How To Use:

Wear alone for a natural finished look or under makeup for flawless full coverage. Dispense a small amount of product onto foundation brush or sponge and lightly dab onto face and gently blend. Foundation brush and sponge not included.

L.A. Girl HD Pro BB Cream
  • "Light weight, great coverage (medium, buildable to full) perfect color match for me and super hydrating for my dry skin. Lasts all day and is super inexspensive? I found my Holy Grail" in 15 reviews
  • "i just bought it about two days ago and i don't regret! it totally worth! i feel my skin like i have no make up on it, is good with oily skin and also cover is good!" in 15 reviews
  • "Great foundation i have oily to combination skin and as long as i set it it works amazing, very moisturizing and light weight, coverage is light to medium coverage and buildable." in 11 reviews
Amanda G.
Review for: Fair more...
I'm in the shade dark but these are really great bb creams I live the coverage
Courtney T.
Review for: Fair more...
The shade range for this product is garbage, but I guess that’s because it’s a B.B. cream. I have the shade fair and it’s nowhere near fair enough for my skin, so I have to mix it. However, the formula is beautiful. It has great coverage for a B.B. cream and looks so natural on the skin.
Maria R.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This brand is drug store cheap. Super nice to use and can be used often. This is one of the brands that have been overlooked in my opinion
Holley W.
Auburndale, FL
I like to use this on “no makeup” makeup days. It’s sheer coverage, but helps take care of redness. It does tend to get oily on me after a while, even with setting powder, so it would probably not be great for oily skin.
Sher. H.
This is my go too product.pricing isn't bad atall.It is very easy to apply and blends in very well,whether your using hands or a sponge.problem lays in the color range,but it very longstanding.i have purchase this product twice thus far.
fatema J.
Vadodara
Review for: Medium Deep more...
I think this product has become a part of my daily routine.i absolutely love this and it blends so easily in skin.i don't even have to apply.concealor as i layer it up.
vanessa 💎.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Fair more...
I’ve tried many foundations , because I break out so easily I have to be careful what I use . At first this was actually okay no immediate irritation or break outs and also gave a nice glow with a smooth ,cream like application . So even after washing my makeup off at night i woke up and was breaking out .. have not yet finished the tube.
Kimberly S.
Doral, FL
Te la recomiendo muchísimo para usar de diario. Es una base con una cobertura ligera que al aplicarla sobre la piel no se siente nada pegostosa ni pesada. Su acabado es muy natural y su gama de colores es perfecta para mujeres latinas. Te recomiendo usarla con un bueno primer matificador para que te dure mucho más si eres una persona de piel grasa.
Kassie B.
Suffolk
Review for: Fair more...
Light coverage, but is what I would expect from a BB Cream. Blends out really nicely, but does oxidise before being powdered. I wouldn’t recommend for anyone that has extremely pale skin as I only just got away with it. I definitely wouldn’t categorise as ‘Fair’ but Fair-Medium 💗
Dora D.
really love this B.B. cream, as it is super natural looking and easy to blend out! gives a really nice wash of colour across the face and evens out skin tones which is great!! would buy again!
Ulga D.
How good is this as far as coverage?
Kelly T.
BOISE, ID
I'm looking for a bb cream that lasts. how does this hold up to heat and summer?
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I've heard this is a dupe for makeup forever HD foundation...is that true?
Katelyn V.
How's the coverage on this?
Sade H.
What's the average cost of this product?

Amazon