BeautyFaceFace MakeupFace Makeup
LA Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT)

L.A. Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT)

Make your makeup last all day with pro prep smoothing face primer. Creates a smooth appearance by filling in fines line and pores while providing the perfect surface for foundation. Formulated with light diffusing particles and skin nourishing vitamin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT)!
Ariel A.
Ewabeach Hawaii
L.A. Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT) uploaded by Ariel A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: L.A. Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT)
I like this primer. It was really cheap I believe I got it for like $5 or $6. It does the job. I have to have a primer every single time before I start doing or playing makeup so this is my go to. You don’t have to spend so much as this really does it’s job.
Zoe P.
Review for: L.A. Girl HD FACE Primer - 15 ml (TRANSPARENT)
Again, this is fine. I think it does smooth the skin and blur some pores, I just think I've had better ones. It is a clear formula that you most likely have experienced before. For the price, it's a good deal but just not anything that wows me. I don't feel strongly for or against this product

Looking for your answer?