BY L.A. GIRL

Our intensely pigmented Glazed Lip Paints give the appearance of a lipstick with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. The Glazed Collection includes 18 trendsetting colors that provide hyper glossy and ultra rich color to lips. Added benefit of the formula includes vitamin E and peppermint oil to cool and nourish lips. Applicator with precise tip is provided for smooth and even application.

How To Use:

Starting At Center Of Lips, Apply Gloss In A Side To Side Motion To Upper And Lower Lips. Re-apply As Desired.

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint
  • "This lip paint is great, it's glossy and its color it's so vivid, it's cost is great ass other lip paint cost a lot of money with the price of the highend ones you can get about 3-4 of this product " in 73 reviews
  • "Can I just say that this is one of the best drug store lip products I have ever had. They are highly pigmented, long lasting and totally mix-able . I'm thinking about showing a few swatches on my Instagram 😉" in 30 reviews
Karen H.
Review for: Elude more...
These are a dupe for the too faced liquid paints. These are highly pigmented and they have a different color range as well. I've worn elude which is a nude and gleam which is a gold.
Sierra R.
Merritt Is, FL
I love their matte lipsticks. I find myself reaching for them over my Urban decay lippies!! They are smooth, no crumbling on the lips..plus they come in the perfect nude shades!
Kimmi B.
I love these. The colors are very pretty. Its my favorite gloss. Totally worth the buy. You do have to reapply..because its not very long lasting. But that's okay with me.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love these . the colors are very pigmented. And love to apply them on top of an other lipstick. They do feel a little sticky but they are very good for being affordable
Heather💗💍 H.
Dover
These colors are very vibrant on me with having a fair complexion. The price can be a little high depending on the amount of product. Overall it has had good coverage
Lisa C.
Covington, GA
The colors are pretty but this brand is not particularly my favorite. They are a bit to glossy for me and thick when I wear it I usually add some eyeshadow just to tone it down a little
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
Great product for the price. These are comparable to more expensive lip lacquers. The colors are bold and do not feather or bleed. They have a slight minty tingle too!
Cheyanne T.
Granbury, TX
I do really like this gloss, and I think they offer a very nice variety of shades.
It isn't overly sticky or tacky, and it has a decent scent to it. I know that some drugstore glosses have a chemical like smell, and this one doesn't at all.
I do have to reapply it every couple of hours, but it is just a colored gloss, so I didn't expect it to stay on all day or anything.
It does a good job at moisturizing, and I carry these around with me in case I need a quick pop of color or some hydration to my overly dried out and cracked lips.
I prefer the lighter nude shades, and lighter pink shades over the darker ones though. The darker ones tend to look a bit patchy on my if I just need to throw it on and go. I like that I can apply the nudes and pinks without worrying about getting it perfect every time.
I would recommend them if you want a good colored gloss, but it isn't very long lasting and I wish they had more lighter nude options. That's why I knocked off a star.
Vivian C.
San Marcos, CA
The colors are to die for! I love the pigment and feel of these glosses! They are buttery and smooth and even feel moisturizing, not drying or flakey whatsoever! I can't find these in any stores but I bought them from the L.A. Girl website and was really pleased with how quick they came! The colors are so pretty and wearable, I can throw it in a bag and reapply when needed. The packaging reflects the brand perfectly and is stylish. I have loaned them to friends and they have loved them too! I am definitely going to purchase more.
Ashley B.
I bought this on a whim at Ulta. It's very reasonably priced. I bought the color blushing, which looks like a mauve-nude from the color of the packaging, but is most definitely a more of a purple. It is still a really pretty color that I would wear, it't just not the color I was wanting to buy so that's a disappointment. It is pretty opaque which is nice and it is glossy. It applies smoothly however it does smudge easily. I prefer to use a lip brush as it applies the product in more even layers and does not distribute the color unevenly. It does not dry out your lips which is a plus compared to a matte liquid lip.
denise r.
Does this lip gloss last long ? is it very glossy ?
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Where specifically can I purchase this? I have been seeing it a lot on Pinterest and am interested in buying!
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Is this lip paint sticky on the lips? Does it have a flavored taste?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Would you recommend this brand to use and which one would be your favorite one
Is this lipgloss sticky?