BY L.A. GIRL

Our intensely pigmented Glazed Lip Paints give the appearance of a lipstick with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. The Glazed Collection includes 18 trendsetting colors that provide hyper glossy and ultra rich color to lips. Added benefit of the formula includes vitamin E and peppermint oil to cool and nourish lips. Applicator with precise tip is provided for smooth and even application.

How to Use:

Starting At Center Of Lips, Apply Gloss In A Side To Side Motion To Upper And Lower Lips. Re-apply As Desired.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This lip paint is great, it's glossy and its color it's so vivid, it's cost is great ass other lip paint cost a lot of money with the price of the highend ones you can get about 3-4 of this product " in 73 reviews
  • "Can I just say that this is one of the best drug store lip products I have ever had. They are highly pigmented, long lasting and totally mix-able . I'm thinking about showing a few swatches on my Instagram 😉" in 30 reviews
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
Review for: Whisper, Flirt more...
I bought the shades "Flirt" and "Whisper" from Ulta a while back, because I thought the colors were pretty. Like others, I thought they might have been dupes for OCC Lip Tars or Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, but I was completely wrong.

For starters, the application is awful. I used the applicator on the tube itself, but when that failed me, I tried to use a lip brush. After trying to apply it, my brush just ended up being sticky and awful. You cannot apply these evenly and the product clumps together. It's just very thick, sticky, and hard to work with. More of the product actually manages to end up on the teeth than it does on the lips and what does stay on the lips will dry them out really badly. The smell is also terrible, but I'm not exactly sure what to compare it to. I don't think I have ever owned another product that has smelled like that.
Alejandra C.
Review for: Peony more...
These glazed lip paints are so nice! The pigmentation on these is really opaque and blend and mix well with other shades. The lip paints stay glossy and do not dry matte, I personally like that there is a tingling sensation of mint in the formula. Don't worry it is not an extremely tingling sensation, not like a lip plumper is what I mean. These lip paints are VERY similar if not almost identical to the OCC Lip Tars. Sorry I did not look up the ingredients to make sure but the way they apply and the feeling of them is just like them. The price for these lip tars is very reasonable and you can't probably get the entire set for under $50. Something else that I like about these is that you can choose on how much you want to wear without loosing pigmentation. A light wash looks great as well as a thinker application and they are not sticky at all. The only reason I did not give it five stars is because I do not find my self reaching for these as often. Keep in mind that that may also be because the trend has been matte liquid lipsticks for the past few years. I fell like I want to change that thought and go for a more glossy look in 2018!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Gleam more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product. love these lip glosses and they are so inexpensive for the quality.
Jay 💖.
I had this in the shades Flirt and Dream. I originally bought them thinking they would be a cheap dupe to a similar Too faced product. However,I found this to be very streaky and hard to work with,and it would somehow end up on my teeth. Maybe they've changed the formula since then,but I give this a 1.2/10 stars and wouldn't recommend.
Becky S.
Review for: Whisper more...
I'm still on my journey for the PERFECT (for me) long wearing nude lipstick...something like MAC's Fleshpot but that stays put for a while. I've found a few contenders but the closest has been Too Faced Holy Chic.
That said, I picked up this [product:l.a.-girl-glazed-lip-paint] in Whisper at CVS on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. It's the perfect colour...but it doesn't last long at all. It doesn't claim to be long wearing though so it's all good. I've been wearing this with other nudes and to "mute" some bolder matte lip colours when transitioning from place to place.
***If you like Too Faced lip gloss in Melted Sugar, this is a dead ringer for the colour, consistency and shine!
Alondra P.
Review for: Tango more...
Very uneven application and the head of the lipstick like where it comes out of is so hard I find it hard to apply also I personally hate this so much I never use it I don’t recommend at all invest your money on a different lipstick
Ken C.
I don't usually go for the sticky lip lol and I didn't this time for some.odd reason that's what happens to me maybe it was the batch I tried but I didn't like it don't get me wrong they looked amazing but they were just too sticky for.my tastes
Liz o.
Columbus , GA
Review for: Flirt more...
For an inexpensive lippie this is amazing I love the color it is very sticky but it’s beautiful in this shade and easy to use so yes it’s a good value that I would recommend to others and buy again because of price
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Elude more...
The best thing to fall in the laps of us girlies! Every colour to suit anyone's taste is in this collection. So pigmented and creamy. It's a smidgen sticky... But that pales in comparison to the pros. Inexpensive, great colour payoff, layers well on top of lipsticks, lovely scent and bit minty on lips. You can pick these up very easily at your beauty supply store or online. 💚
Schelsy B.
Southern California
For a lip gloss, this is actually quite good. I don't really care for lip gloss because I hate the stickyness that comes with the wear, but this one wasn't very tacky and not messy to wear
denise r.
Does this lip gloss last long ? is it very glossy ?
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Is this lip paint sticky on the lips? Does it have a flavored taste?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Would you recommend this brand to use and which one would be your favorite one
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Where specifically can I purchase this? I have been seeing it a lot on Pinterest and am interested in buying!
Is this lipgloss sticky?