BY L.A. GIRL

Our intensely pigmented Glazed Lip Paints give the appearance of a lipstick with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. The Glazed Collection includes 18 trendsetting colors that provide hyper glossy and ultra rich color to lips. Added benefit of the formula includes vitamin E and peppermint oil to cool and nourish lips. Applicator with precise tip is provided for smooth and even application.

How To Use:

Starting At Center Of Lips, Apply Gloss In A Side To Side Motion To Upper And Lower Lips. Re-apply As Desired.

L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint
  • "This lip paint is great, it's glossy and its color it's so vivid, it's cost is great ass other lip paint cost a lot of money with the price of the highend ones you can get about 3-4 of this product " in 73 reviews
  • "Can I just say that this is one of the best drug store lip products I have ever had. They are highly pigmented, long lasting and totally mix-able . I'm thinking about showing a few swatches on my Instagram 😉" in 30 reviews
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
Review for: Whisper, Flirt more...
I bought the shades "Flirt" and "Whisper" from Ulta a while back, because I thought the colors were pretty. Like others, I thought they might have been dupes for OCC Lip Tars or Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick, but I was completely wrong.

For starters, the application is awful. I used the applicator on the tube itself, but when that failed me, I tried to use a lip brush. After trying to apply it, my brush just ended up being sticky and awful. You cannot apply these evenly and the product clumps together. It's just very thick, sticky, and hard to work with. More of the product actually manages to end up on the teeth than it does on the lips and what does stay on the lips will dry them out really badly. The smell is also terrible, but I'm not exactly sure what to compare it to. I don't think I have ever owned another product that has smelled like that.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Gleam more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product. love these lip glosses and they are so inexpensive for the quality.
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
Review for: Whisper more...
I'm still on my journey for the PERFECT (for me) long wearing nude lipstick...something like MAC's Fleshpot but that stays put for a while. I've found a few contenders but the closest has been Too Faced Holy Chic.
That said, I picked up this [product:l.a.-girl-glazed-lip-paint] in Whisper at CVS on sale and I was pleasantly surprised. It's the perfect colour...but it doesn't last long at all. It doesn't claim to be long wearing though so it's all good. I've been wearing this with other nudes and to "mute" some bolder matte lip colours when transitioning from place to place.
***If you like Too Faced lip gloss in Melted Sugar, this is a dead ringer for the colour, consistency and shine!
Kiki K.
Biscayne Park
LA Girl glosses never disappoint. I like the formula and the color selection plus the minty feel on the lips. they were buy one get one half off, and since it was so cheap I figured, "why not?" It smells like tea tree oil, which I enjoy. It is pretty long lasting and very pigmented. My only complaint is that the applicator on the tube makes it difficult to get a clean application, I would recommend squeezing some out and using a lip brush to apply it instead. It does transfer easily but the shine is incredible!!!! More like lip glass than gloss. Love it!!!L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint
Jay 💖.
I had this in the shades Flirt and Dream. I originally bought them thinking they would be a cheap dupe to a similar Too faced product. However,I found this to be very streaky and hard to work with,and it would somehow end up on my teeth. Maybe they've changed the formula since then,but I give this a 1.2/10 stars and wouldn't recommend.
Ken C.
I don't usually go for the sticky lip lol and I didn't this time for some.odd reason that's what happens to me maybe it was the batch I tried but I didn't like it don't get me wrong they looked amazing but they were just too sticky for.my tastes
Zoya A.
Aurora, IL
I think the price of these lip glosses are good, but I feel like they’re a little too messy when applying. You definitely need a q-tip or brush to apply properly, but they still feel really stick when they’re on.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Elude more...
The best thing to fall in the laps of us girlies! Every colour to suit anyone's taste is in this collection. So pigmented and creamy. It's a smidgen sticky... But that pales in comparison to the pros. Inexpensive, great colour payoff, layers well on top of lipsticks, lovely scent and bit minty on lips. You can pick these up very easily at your beauty supply store or online. 💚
Casey S.
Salyersville,Ky
Review for: Seduce, Babydoll, Blushing, Pin-Up, Flirt more...
I give this Product and Different Color choices 5/5.
*Color Payoff was Beautiful
*Packaging is Great, travel friendly
*Color selection is Great! Vibrant colors and for ALL different tones.
*Its comfortable and Gorgeous
*Wears Great - it's a lip paint, so it's not Matte. You will have to reapply after eating or drinking.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT & HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Laura T.
Review for: Whimsical more...
I purchased a few different shades. The pros of this product..... It is comfortable on the lips and moisturizing. However, I will not repurchase. The formula is thick and the applicator does not distribute product evenly. I wasn't in love with any shade I purchased and it is to inconvenient to apply. I have better in this price range. This product is not for me.
denise r.
Does this lip gloss last long ? is it very glossy ?
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Where specifically can I purchase this? I have been seeing it a lot on Pinterest and am interested in buying!
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Is this lip paint sticky on the lips? Does it have a flavored taste?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Would you recommend this brand to use and which one would be your favorite one
Is this lipgloss sticky?