BY L.A. GIRL #72 in Lip Gloss

Our intensely pigmented Glazed Lip Paints give the appearance of a lipstick with the ease and glossy finish of a lipgloss. The Glazed Collection includes 18 trendsetting colors that provide hyper glossy and ultra rich color to lips. Added benefit of the formula includes vitamin E and peppermint oil to cool and nourish lips. Applicator with precise tip is provided for smooth and even application.

maria F.
Review for: Whimsical
Love these lip paints they remind me of the too faced meltez lipsticks. they all have a mint flavor. whimsical is like a nude color but it doesn't go with every skin tone. I own quite a few of the colors and they all have a scent of mint. the colors are very pigmented and glide on easily, but I find it easier to apply these with a lip liner rather than right off the tube just because when u squeeze you do get a good amount of product out which can make the look, look messy.
Cintara B.
Review for: Daring
L.A. Girl has been around for a long time, and they are still going strong! This product is super affordable, and is very moisturizing, in my opinion. It definitely exceeded my expectations because I didn't think it would offer so much pigmentation for such an affordable price. I usually wear mine in the fall and when I go out, and it lasts all night long! The color payoff is amazing. I will definitely be buying more from this collection.
Ohshe H.
Review for: Flirt
I know everyone raves about these and I'm a gloss fanatic but I wasn't too impressed by these. Sure the colors are pigmented to the point where it's almost a liquid lipstick but the staying power is less than impressive. It does need to re-applied and the applicator is awful and can get messy and the gloss ends up looking goopy on your lips. The best thing about this product is the price. It's around $2-3.
Fiorella S.
I really want to love this product. I ordered all 6 colors. When I typed in "matte lipstick" these came up. On the tubes they literally say "extra glossy finish". These are my lip searches next to the color that they are. Unfortunately for me, the purple, orange, and middle pink are just too bright for my Italian skin complexion. They do go on smooth, and takes very little product to cover lips completely.
Makenzie T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I really want to love these, but I only like these. The colors are amazing and so is the pigmentation, but I wish the application was easier. The tip is smooth plastic, which means that none of the extra product is soaked up and it just kind of mushes all over your lips, making it hard to get a really precise application. The actual lip product is also kind of liquidy and runs outside of your lip lines.
Britney Z.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Flirt
This is my favorite lip gloss ever! Color does with everything and isn't too bright. The textute is just right (not too thin or thick). If I had to find anything as a con, it would be that I wish it lasted a little longer between applications and it's a little pricey (those are the reason why the review is not all 5 hearts) but I love it so much I will continue using it.
Susan T.
Garnet Valley, PA
Review for: Babydoll
I got these through Morphe's website and I'm really surprised at the color and pigmentation. Since it's more like gloss, longevity isn't as long as a lipstick or matte lip paint (hence 4 stars instead of 5.). But for $2.99 a tube, I plan to get more colors. These are great for an office setting. It can be reapplied in the middle of a meeting without being too obvious!
Jeralyn S.
West Covina, CA
These are great if you're not into lip gloss and shine look then these are probably not for you. I know alot of people compare these to too faced melted lips creams and I would have to agree very pigmented an for the price you can't go wrong. One thing you have to remember a little will go a long way so I would say apply slowly or use a brush
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
Review for: Flirt
I love love love these lip paints! They aren't drying & last a long time. However, the color on the packaging is NOTHING like the color in the tube. I have to open each one before I use it because I'm never sure what color I'm getting. If they updated the packaging these glosses would be my absolute favorites because they are VERY pigmented!
Neisha B.
Review for: Elude
I have two glazed lip paints and they both smell minty. They are very affordable. Elude is such a pretty color i would buy it again. I use them with a lip brush & lip liner for a more easier application since i feel they tend to be a little messy right from the tube. But i recommend for everyone to try it out & see how you like them! đź’„
denise r.
Does this lip gloss last long ? is it very glossy ?
Emily S.
Plantsville, CT
Where specifically can I purchase this? I have been seeing it a lot on Pinterest and am interested in buying!
Shellette W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Is this lip paint sticky on the lips? Does it have a flavored taste?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Would you recommend this brand to use and which one would be your favorite one
Is this lipgloss sticky?