BY L.A. GIRL

This gel liner has a rich and creamy water resistant formula that glides on smooth without smearing or smudging for long lasting, all day wear. Professional fine eyeliner brush expertly defines eyes to create that ideal smokey or dramatic look effortlessly.Net Wt. 0.10 Oz 3 g see more...

Ashani D.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remembering getting this for free last summer on Mercari. I was skeptical at first but decided to buy it. I use it every time i go out because i don’t wear makeup everyday. It compares to the nyx liquid liner and i would recommend this product.
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel eyeliner I tried it the first time and I love it since it has an excellent pigmentation, it lasts all day and there is no need to seal it since it is removed when you want it and the applicator very practical and very good presentation that really I recommend.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing coverage. I used this for a cat eye look. I applied it OVER eyeshadow and it applied so nicely and thickly. Usually, I have to use liquid eyeliner over any sort of shadow. This was soooo pigmented and beautiful! I also bought the blue shade, and used it for my lower lash line. It was also so bright and smooth.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is where I learned how to do a wing liner. This gel liner is simply amazing. It includes a brush and the pot of gel liner. It applies smoothly to my lid and it stays all day. This is my go to liner and I use it everyday.
Caressa D.
Haughton, LA
I absolutely love it! It's the only liner I will use. I got it for the first time a couple months ago at target. It is super easy to use and very very gentle on your skin!! definitely would buy it again!
Benita M.
Austin, TX
Talk about a dramatic wingggggg ! Love this product they hit the formula A-1 just glides on the lid I love it never used a pomade before for a loner but this def for me hooked !
Elisma D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this black gel liner. The brush makes it easy to achieve a dramatic winged out look. The gel glides onto the eyelid and is pitch black , so there's no need to redo it over.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
This eyeliner is very affordable, I love it , I reach for it all the time, even more than some of my more expensive liners. LA really did a good job with this liner . I'm obsessed with great liners and this is definitely one of the best
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo he probado y me encanta, el color es bien oscuro y fácil de usar cuando tienes peñractica. Es bien económico y practico. Su color es bastante pigmentado. Los amo.
Taiz R.
Galt, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product i like that its long lasting its creamy and easy to apply and work with. [product:la-girl-gel-liner-kit---very-black]