L.A. Girl Gel Extreme Shine

by L.A. Girl

Make your daily manicure more interesting. This collection is packed and glitter sequins and can be applied alone or coated with your favorite colors this season to create spark effects!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl Gel Extreme Shine!
L.A. Girl Gel Extreme Shine uploaded by D A.
While perusing the beauty aisle of my local drugstore chain, I came across this nail polish, L.A. Girl Gel Extreme Shine. They had a few colors that caught my eye and were a few dollars less than the Sally Hansen gel polish that I usually buy, so I figured give it a try. I’m so happy I did! When applying, it goes on with a lush, creamy smooth texture with a nice sized brush. It dries to a beautiful shiny finish and even though I’m tough on my nails, it lasts! I’m very impressed with this product and will definitely buy again. I just wish they had a larger selection of colors in this fantastic gel formula (so far “Charming” is my favorite color & it’s what I’m wearing in the pic)!
Philadelphia
Review for: LA GIRL Splatter Nail Polish - Speckle
It’s super cute, but not as fast drying as other LA Girl polishes. I don’t have the patience to wait for these really, but they’re cute for special occasions or when you want something a bit different!
Savannah, GA
It's AMAZING I love this nail polish so much I have the same exact color, I love how it dry's as soon as you put the nail polish on. It gives that perfect shimmer with the little stones . When I say it's amazing it's an amazing nail polish to purchase.
Wilmington, DE
My weakness is nail products. I keep my nails long with acrylic (They don’t grow or grow well with my Lupus.) Glitter and holos HAVE a place in my kitchy nail art and these are no different!
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
My daughter loves finger nail polish so yes I have tons but her favorite is the glitter kind, repeating nail polish user, not pricey and yes good value!
whittier, CA
Review for: LA GIRL Splatter Nail Polish - Speckle
I did actually hate this product I could not get sparkles off my nails it was not expensive but not worth going out and buying it's so horrible!
This nail polish is so cute . It really goes with any outfit and it lasts long time . I've had it on my nails about 3 weeks and it's perfect
I applied over a dark solid color to make it pop ! I love glitters and painting my Nails and these are such pretty colors and so cheap !
Brooklyn, NY
I just bought this color at Dollar tree for $1, I find it to be very pretty and prefect for the holiday. The price is amazing too.

Looking for your answer?