L.A. Girl Flashy Mascara uploaded by Aniyah W.

BY L.A. GIRL

An all-in-one formula to help lift, volumize, & lengthen lashes. Dual-sided brush adds volume & length for big, bold & beautiful looking lashes. Contains vitamin E, jojoba seed oil & panthenol to help condition lashes.

How to Use:

Apply 1-2 coats as desired. Begin from base of lashes and sweep up to tip.

Buy on ULTA
ana g.
idk how this has so many good reviews. crap mascara. doesn’t do anything good for my lashes. no curling or lengthing or even really long lasting. just makes them straight and eh. good for beginners, i have it to my little sister.
Aniyah W.
I love how the product makes your eyelashes voluminous and long. It can lost for more than an hour. It’s an easy application. My eye color is brown and it brings out my black lashes and makes them bold. I would totally recommend this.L.A. Girl Flashy Mascara
Patricia  A.
I got it for myself and it was so good that i went back to my local beauty supply store and racked up to give to my friends who wear make up its easy & smooth to apply i hope everyone likes it!!! Yes i would!
member-5c795
Such an amazing mascara! Everyone always compliments my lashes! They think they are fake long lashes because they look so am amazing! I def reccommend this
Katelyn R.
This is not my favorite but it's a good product in my viewing of it is give a small amount in the tube. Be I been using this product for a long time.
Britney L.
Charlotte, NC
I love L.A girl products! Not only are they affordable but I like them even more than the expensive brands. This mascara is amazing!
Jen V.
Nothing special. Not super lengthening or voluminous, just average. Light scent. Black version is very dark
Sabrina H.
This is perfect!!! Lengthens and strengthens my lashes! Which is perfect for this upcoming Halloween. My costume is gonna be fire!
Maria S.
London
Nice product and Good quality for Everyday use. Applied easily and quick. The perfect mascara !
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this give any volume?