MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerL.A. Girl
Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil

L.A. Girl Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil

by L.A. Girl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil!
Ariel W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil - GP301 Very Black
Cheaper isn't always bad!! I used to be one of those girls who believed the cheaper brands weren't worth using, I'm glad I learned better. This eyeliner I'd easy to use, long wearing plus doesn't smudge easily. The secret is to use a little settimg powder on a Q-Tip to set the eyeliner.
Nadía L.
This one works really well i would say that this one is very blue and pretty i would use this one for a party or a night out or something because it is not a normal color of an eyeliner😀
Zahra Z.
London
Review for: Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil - GP316 Neon Blue
This eyeliner is okay, I was actually quite disappointed as it’s not as pigmented as I had hoped. When I applied it to my eyelids to create a wing it dragged on the skin and ended up snapping which was annoying. In the waterline you have to build it up as it isn’t pigmented. Probably wouldn’t buy it again
Nilima L.
Kolkata
L.A. Girl Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Nilima L.
L.A. Girl Endless Semi Permanent Auto Eyeliner Pencil was a head turner. Honestly speaking, i never expected any eyeliner to be this pigmented. The name intrigued me. So i thought of giving it a try and i ordered it online. And when i recieved it and tried it for the first time, man it totally proved itself. All my friends asked me what eyeliner was i wearing. That pigment and that blue colour. Just too good. Totally recommend it. Can't wait to buy the other shades as well.

Looking for your answer?