L.A. Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Bri B.L.A. Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eyeliner uploaded by Tonya R.L.A. Girl Endless Semi-Permanent Auto Eyeliner uploaded by lisa c.

BY L.A. GIRL

Once Dry, Color Can Withstand The Overnight Test! Waterproof smudge proof 2 Vitamin E 3 All day wear Semi-Permanent formula for extended wear. Waterproof and smudge proof for all day wear. Line define with long-lasting definition. Unique formula glides on smooth with improved creaminess. With added vitamin E to condition eyes. see more...

• How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used thi...2 Answers
  • Does it really not smudge?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually long lasting? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Oxnard, CA
I use this for my brows and my brows turn out great. It glides on perfectly smooth, and its not dry whatsoever its not rough or patchy. It blends great and stays for a good amount of time. I love it, I mean for 2$ you can't complain. Repurchased twice already.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Carrboro, NC
I like to use the liner on my eyes after I put on my eyeshadow. It makes it stand out more. Especially with mascara.
Bri B.
Bri B.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: Very Black
So iv heard so many great things about la girl products so i decided to pick up this eyeliner and give it a go... well i mean it was only 2 bucks so i guess i shouldn't of expected it to be you know like high end products but I did expect it to be decent. it glides on super nice and like when you first put it on it looks really good but it does not seem to last long at all like I constantly find myself replying it. it's not super dark its nothing that I would purchase again nor would I really recommend it it's kind of like a waste of money in my opinion but I do love the la girl gel eyeliner in a little pot and that actually is really good like I use it on my eyelids. but this eyeliner pencil I would have to pass I wouldn't buy it again at all
Miya T.
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Very Black
It works very good for first time doing makeup and it make a Great wig I use this product everyday room for improvement Nice packaging good for on the go an traveling would I buy this again yeah I'm buying this product again. I give this product 100/100
Randi I.
Randi I.
California
Review for: Very Black
This eyeliner is ok.it is not waterproof at least I don't have the waterproof one. The non-waterproof one comes off really easy and you have to continue reapplying it if you want your eyeliner to look on Fleek!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This eyeliner works really good and stays on for a long time. I only use it on the top of my eyelids because I use a pencil on the lower lid.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Navy Blue
This is not a good eyeliner at all!!! very dry and hard. it hurts when I'm applying it on my hand,never mind putting it on my eye. not worth it at all.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used this eyeliner. Also i would like to know if its waterproof
Monica L.
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really not smudge?
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Is this product actually long lasting?