BY L.A. GIRL

Once Dry, Color Can Withstand The Overnight Test! Waterproof smudge proof 2 Vitamin E 3 All day wear Semi-Permanent formula for extended wear. Waterproof and smudge proof for all day wear. Line define with long-lasting definition. Unique formula glides on smooth with improved creaminess. With added vitamin E to condition eyes.

• How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used thi...2 Answers
  • Does it really not smudge?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually long lasting? 1 Answers
L.A. Girl Endless Auto Eyeliner
  • "Love this eyeliner I use it for my water line and below my lash line. Smudge proof and water proof very affordable price." in 3 reviews
Alana C.
I guess this was a pretty good eyeliner for the price... Super cheap and not rough like a pencil eyeliner so I guess I really can't complain! Pigmentation wasn't awful and I didn't notice any smudging at all really.. Definitely not my favorite.. I just didn't like using it all that much (like I said the pigmentation was kinda off for me) and I just Have other favorites, but for how cheap it is.. Go check it out!
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
This eyeliner does not move! Its nice and inexpensive however it tugs on my eyelids a little bit. Bought this at my local beauty supply store. It comes in an array of cool colours
Roselí R.
Davie, FL
Está bien pigmentado este delineador, es suave y hace trazos precisos y fáciles, no es necesario retocar demasiado pero si sellarlo con algún producto en polvo del mismo color
Ty W.
Really great product! It goes on really smooth and its long lasting I typically use this product very often and I bought it from a local drugstore Rite aid. The packaging was nice as well as the product and I totally recommend this product to anyone
Bianca N.
Hoffman , NC
This product is good and wonderful not expensive and have used this in the past and worked really great. I use it once in a while here and then. This product is very easy to apply and use won't have any problems. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Miya T.
Louisville, KY
It works very good for first time doing makeup and it make a Great wig I use this product everyday room for improvement Nice packaging good for on the go an traveling would I buy this again yeah I'm buying this product again. I give this product 100/100
Victoria C.
Hamden
I did not like this lip liner at all... I found the price not worth it. It smelled like a crayon and colored pencil mixed together. I had to keep passing over the same spot to make it not so patchy. I will not be buying it again
Bri B.
Federal Way, WA
So iv heard so many great things about la girl products so i decided to pick up this eyeliner and give it a go... well i mean it was only 2 bucks so i guess i shouldn't of expected it to be you know like high end products but I did expect it to be decent. it glides on super nice and like when you first put it on it looks really good but it does not seem to last long at all like I constantly find myself replying it. it's not super dark its nothing that I would purchase again nor would I really recommend it it's kind of like a waste of money in my opinion but I do love the la girl gel eyeliner in a little pot and that actually is really good like I use it on my eyelids. but this eyeliner pencil I would have to pass I wouldn't buy it again at all
Randi I.
California
This eyeliner is ok.it is not waterproof at least I don't have the waterproof one. The non-waterproof one comes off really easy and you have to continue reapplying it if you want your eyeliner to look on Fleek!
Daireny L.
Waterbury
Great liner, amazing if you're not going too bold. Great value and not pricey at all. It could be a little bit more darker for my taste. My eye color is dark brown. And yes I would definitely buy it again.
Marissa A.
How pigmented is this?? i like this brand but I've never used this eyeliner. Also i would like to know if its waterproof
Miranda O.
Is this product actually long lasting?
Monica L.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really not smudge?