BY L.A. GIRL

Build drama & dimension with a lightweight formula that separates & coats lashes for a full-lash effect. Unique silicone brush coats each lash while vitamin E & panthenol helps condition lashes.

How to Use:

Apply 1-2 coats as desired. Begin from base of lashes and sweep up to tip.

• How is the brush? Is it easy to use or annoying?1 Answers
Emily H.
I have been using this for about a week now and love the look it gives my lashes! It doesn't clump up too much but it does transfer under my eyebrow a little bit. Overall I like it but probably won't purchase again because I'm always trying new mascaras!
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
I love this over my better than sex mascara  this one doesn't flake on me I can put 2 or 3 coats on without worrying if it'll end up all over my face and it holds a curl really well I love this mascara and price isn't bad at all
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I received this for Christmas. I have used many mascaras from Clinique to NYX to Covergirl, and this is great. It is lengthening and its a great mascara for anyone. The one thing that could be improved would be the formula, it is a little heavy but if you heat up a curler beforehand then you can see past it. I will definitely be buying it again.
Victoria M.
Reidsville , NC
When I first opened this mascara I knew I wasn't going to be a big fan of it. The bristles are plastic and hard. Kind of rough on the eyes. It doesn't give much volume but it gives pretty good length and separation. I use this as a base coat and then apply another mascara over it. It's really good for your bottom lashes too. It was $5.99 at ulta.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Im a fan of affordable cosmetics.LA girl has never let me down .I purchased two just in case they run out.lolol
Halyna K.
East Hanover, NJ
The worst mascara ever!
When the manufacturer promises DRAM on the eyelashes, I expect to see at least some result.

Not in this case.
I'll start with a brush.
medium sized, silicone with acute bristles, which perfectly combine the eyelashes, but can damage the eye when used carelessly.

The texture is black and liquid.

Her tying on the brush is extremely small.

And interestingly, it does not do anything with eyelashes!

They become half darker, somewhat curl and all. No volume, no drama.

Lovers of natural eyelashes its fou you.

In this case, why buy mascara at all?
Yolss H.
At first I loved the product and the brush that separates the lashes and gave them definition. BUT after a week or two of wearing it my lashes stared to get weak and I lost almost all my lashes. I feel like all the chemical stuff in this mascara messed up my ex divine lashes that I miss so muc🙃😭. RIP LASHES.
Sunaisbel G.
esto es lo maximo me encanta su brocha como pinta su empaque su precio todo es genial me encanta no puede faltar en mi carrito de mercado por que es uno de mis productos de maquillaje  favoritos me encanta y los recomiendo 100% se lo recomiendo a mis amigas que siempre me dicen que se les riega la mascara y les recomiendo esta y me dicen que les resulta muy bien
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How is the brush? Is it easy to use or annoying?