BY L.A. GIRL

1 NEW FINGERNAIL POLISH'S Activated to glow under UV black lights, SUPER COOL LOOKING! Professional salon formula with diamond powder & white tea extracts for nail strength & lasting wear

Krystal P.
Byron
I like this polish. I haven't attempted it under the blacklight yet but I bought black, white and orange.
Sulema L.
Reno
I love doing my nails so this is a good color for girls so love doing there own nails
Alwiya B.
Toronto
The color is super bright and I absolutely love the blue. The color depicted is what you get! Under a little bit of black light, the blue glows a whitish blue. If you put your nails fully under black light they turn white. As a dancer, I will never buy another type of nail polish! It also resists wear and tear pretty well. Can't wait to try some other colors!
Gabriela R.
Barcelona
This was one of the first L.A. Colors Nail Polishes I tried and I fell in love with it right away. It lasted through an entire week and the shade is beautiful!!!
Laian H.
Rio Grnade
me encanto!!!! me gustariaa comprar mas productos de esta mar es muy bueno me encanto todo lo que probee!!!
Tanmaya G.
Rayagada
Nice product ... for every person. It's budget friendly and it's very good brand suitable for every one
Androniki s.
I love painting my nails and this colour really gives me the attention I want
Colour for summer 😍😍😍😍