BY L.A. GIRL

Luxury Creme Lipstick delivers ultra-rich colors in a lightweight formula. Its blend of moisturizing ingredients of aloe, shea butter vitamin E enhances lips, leaving a smoother, healthier feel. Glides on effortlessly with the slant top, for-flawless even coverage. Cruelty free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
I love these lipstick of L.A girls are creamy and not dry the lips and the colors are very cute👏👏👏😍
Nouchee S.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Soul Mate, Amour, Endless Kisses, Secret Admirer, Last Night, Be Mine, Demure, Infatuated, Pure Ecstasy, Inspiration
I love these lipstick. I love how smoothly they apply on and how great they are! These are super super pigmented and they stay on for quite sometime. It is super affordable and it is super nice and creamy. Would 100% recommend.
Tiffany J.
Review for: Infatuated
Infatuated is a gorgeous red lippie!

I bought it along with 5 other colours from this line at a beauty supply store and it was very affordable.
It was a decent colour payoff and dries semi matte even though it is a creamy lipstick. Although you do have to let it dry a bit on the lips for it to be matte.
Fallon H.
Northville, MI
L.A. Girl Creme lip color has a smooth application and is very pigmented. The product will get tacky if too much is applied. It will not last all day but it did not feather on me. I would recommend this product because of the color pay off and the smooth application.
Ogechi N.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Last Night
I'm starting to really love this lipstick . I just got it and i use it like everyday . I got a purple color , I think it's called Romance . It goes on the lips so smoothly and the purple tone is so gorgeous and perfect for the fall season coming up . Also , I ordered them online and they are not expensive at all !
Milikee C.
Morganfield, KY
Review for: Be Mine
Be mine by L.A girl is a very nude color on me and I love to wear this all the time . Although I do have to apply a lip moisturizer before I apply any product to my lips they do dry quickly but the lipstick it's self last a pretty long time. I only reapply after I've eaten .
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
Review for: Last Night
This lipstick is pure love, is creamy, long lasting, vibrant color, absolutely beautiful all lipsticks L.A. Girl Luxury Creme.

Este labial es puro amor, es cremoso, de larga duración, color vibrante, absolutamente hermosos todos los labiales Luxury Creme de L.A. Girl!!
stephanie t.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Last Night
This lipstick is very soft and doesn't feel dry at all during application. Very vivid color....absolutely love it!!
Evelyn C.
Chaparral
Not the best lipstick. Easily came off when drinking and kissing. Loved the matte effect. Not my favorite
Pamela S.
Glendale , NY
Review for: Last Night
Well pintmented, affordable, easy to find! From target to wallmart Walgreens etc ! I have a lot of there products and I love them all
What color you like these lipsticks?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Fernanda P.
Where I get this product in Mexico?