BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL.A. Girl
LA Girl Color Balm -Color LA Party Pink

LA Girl Color Balm -Color LA Party Pink

by L.A. Girl

What it is: Reveal the natural beauty of your lips with this exciting new line of fun and flirty lip balms are luxuriously smooth and moisturize lips while adding a pop of color that compliments any skin tone. What it does: Youll love the smooth shiny finish and the natural-looking sheer color you get from Color Balm. What else you need to know: Inspired by some of the worlds most remarkable and fashion forward cities Color Balm is available in 6 sheer shades that will keep your lips kissable soft.

Item Weight: 0.8 ounces

This item: LA GIRL Color Lip Balm - LA Party Pink $4.99 ($23.76 / 100 g); LA GIRL Color Lip Balm - Rome Red $5.46 ($26.00 / 100 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LA Girl Color Balm -Color LA Party Pink!
Serena P.
I love a pink color. I need more pink colors when I do my makeup. Send me pink colors lol
lily N.
Portland, OR
This lipstick is super creamy matte the color has velvet matte finish I don't use it all over my lips just use it as a moisturizing tint It's a little bit too much.
Amisaday S.
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection I really like L.A Girl's products are definitely a good option. Above all I think they have a very affordable price and work perfectly

Looking for your answer?