L.A. Girl Brow Pomade uploaded by jacqueline m.L.A. Girl Brow Pomade uploaded by Nayeli R.L.A. Girl Brow Pomade uploaded by samantha H.

BY L.A. GIRL

Define and sculpt perfect looking brows. Creamy pomade glides on smoothly and locks into place. Water-resistant formula lasts throughout the day without fading or smudging. Available in 6 flattering shades to fill and fix brows. Complement your brow fix with PRO.brush Duo Brow Brush, featuring an angled brush and spoolie.

Jessica O.
I really like using pomade for my brows and I really liked this product I just felt it was a bit dry and not that pigmented. It all worked out for me because I got a darker tone than my brow by accident and it totally works but it still isn't the best
courtney h.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I tested out this prouct against a similar product and I did prefer this one. It glides on and lasts for awhile. I only took away a star because it isn't completely smudge proof but it has a good color and I do enjoy wearing it for more bold brows.
Yolanda P.
Little Elm, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was ok. The only problem is it moves after you set your brow. Yes there are room for improvement. The packaging is very nice but it’s not long lasting.
Morgan B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a total dupe for the Anastasia dipbrow pomade and is way cheaper. I will never go back to powder to fill in my brows!
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
It's a decent pomade. Easy to apply, have a good color range and last a while. It just dries out too quickly!
Stephanie A.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was surprised how good this eyebrow pomade works. Lasts on all day and easy to blend. It’s affordable.
Alhelie B.
houston
Super creamy to apply and i use it with the ABH 7B brush witch it applies it beautifully with.
SarahBeth R.
N Tazewell, VA
It is a nice pomade. If acts well. Easy to work with. Has good pigment. Easy to fix them you mess up. Works well will gels over top. Overall a great product! Yes I'd recommend to a friend. And it's very budget friendly!
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Purchased at: CVS
I really like it and it does stay on nicely and but I don’t consider it that it waterproof though but it good and cheap
Jessica M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very very very easy to use! Good color pay off, and lasts a really long time. I just wish there were more shades!
Chelsey J.
Does this gives a great finished look?
Erika S.
Whitewater, WI
I am thinking of using this product but I have questions for non mua’s (because mua’s do makeup for a living, they have more practice with certain products and such). Is this product easy to use/manageable? Does it smear easily or dry out quickly? Is it sticky or clumpy or does it apply fairly smoothly? L.A. Girl Brow Pomade
Jacqueline B.