L.A. Girl Brow Bestie

by L.A. Girl

L.A. Girl Brow Bestie Pencil features a twistable triangle tip and convenient built in spoolie. Use the pencil to outline and define brows.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L.A. Girl Brow Bestie!
Dalia A.
Oakland, CA
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Dalia A.
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Dalia A.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
It woks magically I use medium brown for my eyebrow only they have to make the pencil a little bit hard I mean the product bc it breaks every time but other than that I love it and yess I always buy this product over and over again bc I like it
April F.
Dayton, OH
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by April F.
I got this because my elf one was sold out. I hate this brow pencil so much. My first use the tip broke off. So I twisted more out and it was so dry it snapped again. Swatched it on my hand to see if I could warm it up for color to actually work. The color I got was med brown. As u can see from the pic, it wasn't very good. Will never buy this again. L.A. Girl Brow Bestie
Delma D.
Yonkers, NY
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Delma D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this brow pencil. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Makes your eyebrows look natural
Erika L.
Cassadaga, NY
If I had to pick my favorite brow pencil it would be this one all day! Brow products and preferences are personal and different for everyone. For me I like a harder drier pencil so i can make brow hairs over it being to creamy and rubbing off and breaking. This product is my perfect consistency. This pencil us also the perfect shade I need for my hairs. Us blondes know the struggles! Out of all the years and products I have tried the shades are always off just a bit and most tines I would use 2 shades of a brand to get it right. LA GIRL nailed the shade that my blonde cool skin needed. If you struggle or like a drier formula, pick this up, I promise you'll be happy!
Kelsey A.
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Kelsey A.
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite brow pencil right now! Such a creamy formula, goes on super smooth! You can use this for a natural look but the color is also very buildable for more of a bold brow look! Super inexpensive, totally worth it! ♥️L.A. Girl Brow Bestie
Toni M.
Locust Grove, GA
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Toni M.
L.A. Girl Brow Bestie uploaded by Toni M.
I love it. It's by far the easiest brow product I've worked with so far. It goes on easy and is smooth and blendable.
Betty W.
Virden, IL
Well my color is blonde I believe, and for just a couple bucks, I got the very best retractable brow pencil I have ever had. It goes on easily but not too soft a tip so it can easily be started light then sketched till desired boldness. I stocked up at Dollar General of all places. This is surprisingly hard to find, and so cheap for such a great product. Amazing!
Kimberly T.
Newnan, GA
It broke as soon as I got home. Literally slid right out of its tube. Kind of chunky and doesn't allow for precision. Barely shows up. I got it in black and it looked a little ashy.
Dylan P.
Detroit, MI
best brow pencil it being only 3 bucks you got a steal my eyes are light brown and the color brings out my eyes I would make the product a little more pigmented it has basic packaging but I like it I would recommend 100% I would buy again 100% you can find this at a beauty supply or amazon Etsy and more.
Monica  K.
Miami
The best brow pencil EVER! This product is perfect for outlining your brows and filling your brows in! This is also really affordable which I love! I definitely recommend this!

Looking for your answer?