BY L.A. GIRL

Four gorgeous must-have eyeshadow palettes filled with a dozen majorly pigmented shades ranging from super wearable looks like nudes to bolder looks like neon's. L.a. Girl's beauty brick eyeshadow collection gives you the best of all colors to allow... see more...

Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
I was almost suckered into buying a $50 palette of nude colors but as I continued walking around, I stumbled upon this palette just sitting there.  What caught my eye initially was the nice range of colors and pigment.  Paying more than half the price, I thought surely I can try this and if I don't like it then oh well, at least it wasn't $50! Well, I AM SO HAPPY I PURCHASED THIS.  The colors applied are even prettier than I thought.  All the colors can be well blended together to create whatever look you are going for.  I needed something that was good for daytime/work & nighttime/out - and this palette is it.  You can do natural or you can do extravagant - the choice is yours.  I am continuously getting comments on my eyeshadow now - which motivates me to try different blends every day.
Lucy F.
High ridge
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. There is no need for improvement for this. Eye color is grey so matches well. This product is very easy to apply and use. I would definitely buy this product again.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Sometimes LA color is a hit-or-miss brand it's not high end or expensive and some products will really surprise you such as this palette. I kind of didn't have high hopes for it because it looked like it would be very dusty and light. Turns out the colors came out a lot darker and had very little fall out. I'm very happy with the matte & shimmer colors and look forward to buying the other colors options. For $8 this is a great pallet if you're looking for something good but cheap.
Tatum
This eyeshadow palette is not very good . The glitter shades are ok but not the most pigmented . I would recommend many other drugstore palettes rather than this
mads⭐️ R.
McDonald
Honestly probably one of my favorite palettes. No, the pigmentation isn’t crazy amazing, but for the price and all the colors, it’s worth it. If you’re a pink fan / pink girl then trust me you need this palette in your life! Also has lasted me!
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I love this palate cause it complements my skin tone pretty well. The formula is really soft and easy to blend with other colors for that gradient effect. Two thumbs up!!👍👍
Amy W.
The included brush is useless and should be tossed to into the garbage but the palette comes with a large variety of colors and pigmented eyeshadows that allows for the creation of many different looks
Lucy F.
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. I use it for a lot of my looks. It’s so cute and pretty. I never want to stop using it.
member-42ca8
The only eyeshadow palette I've hit the pan on! I've even repurchased it. I reach for it more than my high end pallets. Love!
Caitlin C.
Knoxville
Love this pallet for natural and causal looks. The shimmers are pretty but not super pigmented. Either eye primmer, setting spray, or liquid transformer can bring the shimmer colors to life. But this is a favorite of mine for the price. Blends well.

back