BeautyEyeEyeshadowL.A. Girl
Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 )

L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 )

by L.A. Girl

Four gorgeous must-have eyeshadow palettes filled with a dozen majorly pigmented shades ranging from super wearable looks like nudes to bolder looks like neon's. L.a. Girl's beauty brick eyeshadow collection gives you the best of all colors to allow...

Me super encantaría probar está paleta la verdad tiene muy bonitos colores, yo soy principiante en está aplicación y la verdad me encantaría probar de todo me dijieron que aquí todo era gratuito ya que eran para probar y yo quiero ver si en verdad funciona esta linda aplicaclón, qujero probar y dar mi opinión en ciertas cosas? L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 )
Do you like packiging by sephora?
Does this compare to urban decay? The pigmentation of the colors?
Start your review of L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 )!
How would you rate this product?
Ashly S.
Tacoma, WA
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Ashly S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this palette it has amazing color choices I especially love the pinkish nude colors. Pigment is amazing and buildable. The shimmer shades perform amazing.L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 )
Heather  M.
Saint Robert, MO
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Heather  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I thought the colors were pretty, but the shadows were dusty, little payout, and almost all are shimmer. They weren't easy to apply even wetting the brush. I will not buy anymore pallets from them and will not recommend them.
Omama A.
Des Plaines, IL
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Omama A.
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Omama A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this from amazon. I use it everyday for a no makeup look. The colors are so beautiful and the pigmentation is good too.
Elizabeth  K.
Las Vegas, NV
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Elizabeth  K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been my go to palette when I was employed. The colors are warm and rich. I had many compliments on the shades when I wore them. They are gorgeous.
Arlene V.
Bayonne, NJ
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow - Nudes ( Pack of 3 ) uploaded by Arlene V.
Had this palette for awhile now super inexpensive and super pigmented allowing your look to last the whole day. So many different looks you can create. It comes with a brush but doesn’t apply product so well.
Lucy F.
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. I use it for a lot of my looks. It’s so cute and pretty. I never want to stop using it.
Geysanni  R.
Marietta, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
This palette really surprised me. For its low price I didn’t expect much, but I love all the colors and they are very pigmented. Great for daily and night use. Can’t go wrong with any of the colors and combining them is also extremely easy.
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m in love with this eyeshadow palette! It’s very pigmented no fall out and it was only $3.99 it came within with a brush which I liked I like the sponge side also has a thin mirror which is nice
Briseida S.
walnut Street
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta cómo deja mis ojos lucen bastante elegantes son tonos que puedo usar diario la forma de la paleta se ve elegante además que es fácil de cargar para viajes🥰😍
NerdyGirlReviews N.
College Park, MD
The shades are not very pigmented and are super powdery and will cause so much fallout. I ordered mine off of amazon and the first and lightest shade (one of the only 3 mattes) was completely broken. There weren't enough matte shades to create more than one look and it was overall not a very good palette.