L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection

by L.A. Girl

Four gorgeous must-have eyeshadow palettes filled with a dozen majorly pigmented shades ranging from super wearable looks like Nudes to bolder looks like Neons. L.A. Girl's Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection gives you the best of all colors to allow you to create stunning looks!

How to Use:

Apply L.A. Girl’s Pro Primer to create long lasting looks. Using the included double-ended brush or the L.A. Girl’s ESSENTIAL MAKEUP BRUSH SET apply shadows to contour, line, and highlight and create looks for any occasion.

An probado alguna de estas paletas de coles les gusta que dicen amigas. ?
Is the nude palette all matte or a combination of shimmer and matte?
Que opinan de esta paleta de L.A Gril ? #NUDES
Start your review of L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection!
Product Highlights
...hve the most fun with this bright baby. found for about 12 bucks creamy pigmented shadows by far the the best affordable shadow I can find right now in reviews
I have every single palette like this and I love them for bold smokey and nude looks if you haven't tried it go for it in reviews
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Nudes
So far so good! I must have grabbed this eyeshadow palette because of the price, probably it was sitting near the cashiers. I didn't even remember owning it for a long time lol I love the colors, some looks natural, and the shadows have nice pigmentation. I find them easy to apply and nicely blend. Some color looks similar to each other, but you get 12 different colors for the extremely affordable price, so I wouldn't mind that. I would recommend it :)
Joshebet L.
Winston Salem, NC
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Joshebet L.
Review for: Neons
Esta paleta me decepciono muchísimo... la pigmentación es horrible de mala. La compre porque los colores se me hacían hermosos pero a la hora de la verdad no pigmentan nada 🥲... no la recomiendo para nada y no la volvería a comprar.
Rebecca J.
Greenville, MI
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Rebecca J.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Nudes
I love this palette for a shimmer yet subtle look. I’m a big fan of nudes and these are wonderful tones. There is some fallout, I recommend using a primer as well to make the colors a bit more vivid. Great bang for your buck!
Demetria B.
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Demetria B.
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Demetria B.
Review for: Neons, Nudes
The colors are very pigmented. I picked this up when Ulta had a big sale. The shades are very natural for everyday looks.
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Heather L.
I’m definitely a girl who likes a more natural look during the day time and this palette is the best combination of colors. I can change up my looks each day but still have a beautiful natural look at the same time.
Colleen M.
Springfield, MA
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Colleen M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Nudes
If you want gorgeous, pigmented, high impact shadows without breaking the bank grab 1 (or all 4) of these brick palettes! They are silly smooth, not a ton of fall out and are so pretty. #palettelove
Brenda Z.
Fort Pierce, FL
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Brenda Z.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Nudes
This eyeshadow is not pigmented I was expecting more but the colors are great I would not buy this again. L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Nudes
It’s okay for the price but it’s meh. The shades are kinda chalky and if your if deeper skin tone you will need to make it work. I love rose gold and the shimmers are not so bad but the mattes are not very good honestly. L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection #lagirl #nudepalette #palettelove #shimmers #mattes #eyeshadow #makeupcare #walmart
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Carol T.
L.A. Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Collection uploaded by Carol T.
Review for: Smoky
Absolutely love how pigmented this brand of eyeshadow is! Only $5.00 at Ulta. Came in a see through plastic wrap and could hardly see the colors but lordy was I amazed and super happy with this brand. I'll definitely be buying other palettes! Try it you'll be happy too
Makeup D.
Bedford, TX
I am not a fan of this pallet at all, so much fall out. I would not buy this again which was so heartbreaking because I live for the concealer and foundation from this brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...