L.A. Girl 3D Effects Nail Polish uploaded by Thaissa R.

BY L.A. GIRL

Holographic Look! Made Up Of Tiny Holographic Particles Create A Spectacular 3D Effect Iridescent Specks Glisten &Amp; Gleam 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish Is Made Up Of Tiny Holographic Particles That Create A Spectacular 3D Effect When Applied To Nails.&Nbsp; Complemented By The Vibrant Colors Available In This Collection, These Iridescent Specks Glisten And Gleam, Giving Nails A Brilliant Holographic Look. Made In Usa

Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Review for: Sparkle Ruby
Is a cheap nail polish, this is how it looks with three layers of the nail polish, it has a very beautiful color, like a dark fuchsia and it has glitter, easy to apply, but for me is just a regular nail polish, I don't think it looks like a 3d, or like gel, I would not buy this again, not because the product is bad, because it didn't impressed me.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Review for: Electric Coral
Works pretty well! Its kinda difficult to actually get off of your nail. But the hologram part of it is cool!
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Cool shade and lasted me a week. But not great lasting power
.chips of easily. Good stuff for a low price
Tiffany A.
Review for: L.A. Girl 3D Effects Nail Polish
I had seen a few of these polishes online and found one in a store on sale so I decided to try it. It's a cherry sparkle red in the bottle but unfortunately when you use it to paint your nails it's extremely thin and sheer and looks more hot pink. I wouldn't buy this again. It would be okay if it were opaque or similar to the color it looks like it would be. I did like its brush though.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Electric Coral
I AM OBSESSED WITH LA GIRL NAIL POLISHES. I bought one on a whim because it was very affordable. The color was amazing and so pigmented. The polish will last for at least a week, which is a miracle for your standard polish. I now own 8 different colors because they are so amazing.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Review for: 3D Silver
I like howthe glitter is a fine size not confettie looking. I use it for details or designs and all over nail as well.
Byanka D.
Review for: Electric Coral
It is such a beautiful color and stays on the nails for a very long time! It does need 2 coats for it to be opaque, but I can look past that.
Melissa M.
Villa ridge, Missouri
Review for: Sparkle Ruby
Love the sparkles and effect that this gives my nails. Plus the colors are great and offer a good selection to choose from
Yasmine F.
Review for: Teal Dimension
The nail polish is breaking apart inside the nail polish bottle. But I like their colors and the little packs they give with two nail polish bottles and the holo and two brushes