L.A. Girl 3D Effects Nail Polish uploaded by Thaissa R.

BY L.A. GIRL

Holographic Look! Made Up Of Tiny Holographic Particles Create A Spectacular 3D Effect Iridescent Specks Glisten &Amp; Gleam 3D Effects Hologram Nail Polish Is Made Up Of Tiny Holographic Particles That Create A Spectacular 3D Effect When Applied To Nails.&Nbsp; Complemented By The Vibrant Colors Available In This Collection, These Iridescent Specks Glisten And Gleam, Giving Nails A Brilliant Holographic Look. Made In Usa

Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Is a cheap nail polish, this is how it looks with three layers of the nail polish, it has a very beautiful color, like a dark fuchsia and it has glitter, easy to apply, but for me is just a regular nail polish, I don't think it looks like a 3d, or like gel, I would not buy this again, not because the product is bad, because it didn't impressed me.
Tiffany A.
Campobello, SC
I had seen a few of these polishes online and found one in a store on sale so I decided to try it. It's a cherry sparkle red in the bottle but unfortunately when you use it to paint your nails it's extremely thin and sheer and looks more hot pink. I wouldn't buy this again. It would be okay if it were opaque or similar to the color it looks like it would be. I did like its brush though.
Lauren A.
Solon, OH
I AM OBSESSED WITH LA GIRL NAIL POLISHES. I bought one on a whim because it was very affordable. The color was amazing and so pigmented. The polish will last for at least a week, which is a miracle for your standard polish. I now own 8 different colors because they are so amazing.
Byanka D.
It is such a beautiful color and stays on the nails for a very long time! It does need 2 coats for it to be opaque, but I can look past that.
Melissa M.
Olivette, MO
Love the sparkles and effect that this gives my nails. Plus the colors are great and offer a good selection to choose from
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
I like howthe glitter is a fine size not confettie looking. I use it for details or designs and all over nail as well.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
Works pretty well! Its kinda difficult to actually get off of your nail. But the hologram part of it is cool!
Nimmi N.
Frederick, MD
Cool shade and lasted me a week. But not great lasting power
.chips of easily. Good stuff for a low price
Elba G.
San Diego, CA
I don’t like LA Girl nail polish and this is not and exception. The color is poor, the quality, the durability on the nail, you have to apply at least 3 layers to see an uniform color. It will stay on your nail for 1 day and that’s it, it will star cracking. Do not buy it.
Anandi b.
Really great quality nail polish. Stays on for a long while. Don’t need a clear coat over it. Very easy to use and apply. I always use this in various shades. It also dries quickly so smudging is prevented.