BY TRAVELLITE

Best Selling Makeup Remover has Been Featured in Top Beauty Magazines Travel-savvy women around the globe rave about La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. That's because they instantly dissolve even heavy-duty makeup with a silky, lite-touch formula. Perfectly portable, La Fresh makes beauty a breeze when you're on-the-go. These pre-moistened towels, or wet wipes contain high quality, alcohol-free moisturizing lotion and vitamin E to remove makeup in one easy step. Instantly dissolves the heaviest of make up with a silky light touch formula made with vitamin E, to protect your skin from dehydration. Skin Protection and prevention with gentle cleansing formulas that will not irritate sensitive skin. Helps to maintain the appearance of healthy skin. Portable and easy to use, our wipes are simple enough to use anywhere on the go or as part of your regular beauty routine. Made with a 100% material, each pre-moistened wet wipes removes makeup from eyes, lips and your entire face. Dissolves even the most resistant commercial grade make up with no signs of residue Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E ), phenoxyethanol, methyparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I really like these makeup remover wipes! They work really well and don't irritate my skin. They're inexpensive and they come in single wrapped sheets so you can take them with you on any overnight trips! I've been using them for a few months now and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Megan M.
These makeup wipes are okay but not the best for heavy makeup like glitter or waterproof. There isn’t a ton of product on the sheets and they are pretty small and thin. Great for touch ups or natural looks when you’re traveling but I wouldn’t rely on them during a Vegas trip or anything like that.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Purchased at: Target
These travel make up wipes work really well. They are a full size thicker wipe that removes make up easily. They are perfect to travel with or to is for your nightly make up remover. I personally recommend these and you will love them too!
johna w.
Cumberland, MD
Purchased at: Choice Hotels
I love these!! We travel and camp alot and these are compact and fit in my luggage or backpack easily. They work great and dont leave a greasy residue on your face. I have very sensitive skin and have never had an issue from these...I reccomend them to everyone!!
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
I've been using Limelight by Alcone makeup remover wipes exclusively for the past several months, which cost $14 for a box of 24. They were out of stock and I am getting ready for my "travel season," so I came to Amazon looking something comparable - my only must was that they had to be individually wrapped. These are, and they work just as well as the Limelight wipes! The cloth is just as soft, lightly scented, and removes all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara. They leave your skin feeling very soft and don't dry it out. They're also a better value! Highly recommend.
jo L.
Erie, PA
I normally use a make up remover similar and when I go and take my shower wash my face how I normally do never have a residue I had a residue with this one so I'd have to say I was disappointed however I will say it's much moister than the other brands I normally get. So if you were using it for light make up meaning you don't wear a lot of make up this is perfect. I personally where the whole shebang.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I really don't care for these wipes. They do a pretty good job at removing makeup, so they are good for swatch removals, but the formula broke out my sensitive skin. Other wipes by Diamond Wipes do the same thing, horribly, so I'm not sure I will ever actually purchase anything from them again, and anything I get for free will be swatch removal only.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
I love these! The towelettes are so soft on my face and the product works so well that I don't feel like I'm rubbing my skin at all. They take off a full face of makeup, including heavy eye make up and brows. They are perfect for travel or on nights when I want to save time taking my make up off. They seem completely unscented to me and so gentle. Highly recommend!
Jojo C.
Germantown
Love them. My go to for makeup remover wipes when I travel. No scent, feels very light, and it doesn’t irritate my face at all. It doesn’t feel alcohol-y as other products so I really appreciate that. It usually takes one and a half to take off all my makeup, and it’s just very refreshing overall. Def recommend.
Megan C.
Charleston, WV
These work ok. They take off my foundation great my not eye makeup. But super convenient to use when you don't feel like going to the sink and washing your face.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
How do these smell? Is there a chemical smell to them?
Sam K.
I have sensitive, dry skin, oily only on my tzone. Should I try out this product? How strong is the scent on these wipes and does it remove makeup easily?
Rosa Julia F.
Porque no hacen un paquete mas grande