BY TRAVELLITE

Best Selling Makeup Remover has Been Featured in Top Beauty Magazines Travel-savvy women around the globe rave about La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. That's because they instantly dissolve even heavy-duty makeup with a silky, lite-touch formula. Perfectly portable, La Fresh makes beauty a breeze when you're on-the-go. These pre-moistened towels, or wet wipes contain high quality, alcohol-free moisturizing lotion and vitamin E to remove makeup in one easy step. Instantly dissolves the heaviest of make up with a silky light touch formula made with vitamin E, to protect your skin from dehydration. Skin Protection and prevention with gentle cleansing formulas that will not irritate sensitive skin. Helps to maintain the appearance of healthy skin. Portable and easy to use, our wipes are simple enough to use anywhere on the go or as part of your regular beauty routine. Made with a 100% material, each pre-moistened wet wipes removes makeup from eyes, lips and your entire face. Dissolves even the most resistant commercial grade make up with no signs of residue Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E ), phenoxyethanol, methyparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hayley J.
Hayley J.
Milwaukee, WI
These makeup remover wipes work wonders. These are incredibly nice to use because most hotels supply them in their bathrooms and they make your face feel so fresh. I reccomend this product!
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
I've been using Limelight by Alcone makeup remover wipes exclusively for the past several months, which cost $14 for a box of 24. They were out of stock and I am getting ready for my "travel season," so I came to Amazon looking something comparable - my only must was that they had to be individually wrapped. These are, and they work just as well as the Limelight wipes! The cloth is just as soft, lightly scented, and removes all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara. They leave your skin feeling very soft and don't dry it out. They're also a better value! Highly recommend.
Riley B.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
For being the makeup remover wipes that hotels usually provide, this work pretty dang well. I always bring my own with me, but save these in my travel bag just in case, and I ended up having to use some recently and they were great! Probably not something I'd buy, but I can't complain if they're free!