BY TRAVELLITE

Best Selling Makeup Remover has Been Featured in Top Beauty Magazines Travel-savvy women around the globe rave about La Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover Wipes. That's because they instantly dissolve even heavy-duty makeup with a silky, lite-touch formula. Perfectly portable, La Fresh makes beauty a breeze when you're on-the-go. These pre-moistened towels, or wet wipes contain high quality, alcohol-free moisturizing lotion and vitamin E to remove makeup in one easy step. Instantly dissolves the heaviest of make up with a silky light touch formula made with vitamin E, to protect your skin from dehydration. Skin Protection and prevention with gentle cleansing formulas that will not irritate sensitive skin. Helps to maintain the appearance of healthy skin. Portable and easy to use, our wipes are simple enough to use anywhere on the go or as part of your regular beauty routine. Made with a 100% material, each pre-moistened wet wipes removes makeup from eyes, lips and your entire face. Dissolves even the most resistant commercial grade make up with no signs of residue Ingredients: Water, mineral oil, polysorbate 20, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E ), phenoxyethanol, methyparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
I really like these makeup remover wipes! They work really well and don't irritate my skin. They're inexpensive and they come in single wrapped sheets so you can take them with you on any overnight trips! I've been using them for a few months now and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These take off your makeup effortlessly without having to scrub or wash your face again after. My favorite thing about these is that they don’t burn my eyes or dry out my skin. I got these in a sample and I’ve really liked them!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These smell nice and fresh, but after using them for a while I started to break out. I am not sure if it was because of these but I'm not going to risk it anymore!
Meagan G.
Kenansville, NC
I've been using Limelight by Alcone makeup remover wipes exclusively for the past several months, which cost $14 for a box of 24. They were out of stock and I am getting ready for my "travel season," so I came to Amazon looking something comparable - my only must was that they had to be individually wrapped. These are, and they work just as well as the Limelight wipes! The cloth is just as soft, lightly scented, and removes all of my makeup, including waterproof mascara. They leave your skin feeling very soft and don't dry it out. They're also a better value! Highly recommend.
Ms Josie L.
I normally use a make up remover similar and when I go and take my shower wash my face how I normally do never have a residue I had a residue with this one so I'd have to say I was disappointed however I will say it's much moister than the other brands I normally get. So if you were using it for light make up meaning you don't wear a lot of make up this is perfect. I personally where the whole shebang.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
I really don't care for these wipes. They do a pretty good job at removing makeup, so they are good for swatch removals, but the formula broke out my sensitive skin. Other wipes by Diamond Wipes do the same thing, horribly, so I'm not sure I will ever actually purchase anything from them again, and anything I get for free will be swatch removal only.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I love these! The towelettes are so soft on my face and the product works so well that I don't feel like I'm rubbing my skin at all. They take off a full face of makeup, including heavy eye make up and brows. They are perfect for travel or on nights when I want to save time taking my make up off. They seem completely unscented to me and so gentle. Highly recommend!
Brittney M.
Every hotel I stay at, has these wipes and I always take them with me when I leave. There perfect for the bag and they over all do a great job taking off the make up and gentle on the skin. I wish I could find a pack to buy in a store because they actually don't break out my face compared to some other ones.
Riley B.
Eagle Point
For being the makeup remover wipes that hotels usually provide, this work pretty dang well. I always bring my own with me, but save these in my travel bag just in case, and I ended up having to use some recently and they were great! Probably not something I'd buy, but I can't complain if they're free!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I got these when I stayed at a Marriot Hotel in vacation. I was honestly suprised at how well they worked. They are gentle and cause no irritation, so great for sensitive skin and removed all makeup, even my mascara.
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
How do these smell? Is there a chemical smell to them?
Rosa Julia F.
Porque no hacen un paquete mas grande
Sam K.
I have sensitive, dry skin, oily only on my tzone. Should I try out this product? How strong is the scent on these wipes and does it remove makeup easily?