BY FRESH

La Fresh Styling Gel is specially formulated to help style and condition hair without flaking. see more...

Meg C.
Austin
I don't usually use hair gel but I love this product! I have color treated hair and it doesn't affect the color at all, plus it has such a clean smell and rinses or brushes out easily,
ʎoʇs ʎ.
Fairfield, CA
I'm in love with this styling gel. It's a bit pricey and I purchase it from target. It's a good amount for what I need to style my do for the day and I really enjoy this effective product. It's amazing. And I would buy again. Maybe if it was in. Squeezable tube but it's always the perfect amount as is. Really good product
James G.
Dearing
I love this product and i would tell everyone out there to use it ive used it a while and its great and is a great price and value 10/10 stars
Asma A.
Tacoma , WA
This styling gel is the bomb i love this brand because of it i recommend it, it's very useful.
Dalia E.
sfax
I didn't like it. It was costy for no good reason. It smells bad and there is no difference what so ever before and after using it except for the disappointment I felt after pating my money for nothing. Nevee buy it again even though my friends like it. I thnk it depends on the skin type.
Destiny S.
Sydney
My brother uses this and I think it will be good for styling your hair when your going somewhere fancy or fun it is very good men's and younger boys. I would recommend this product for the boys that's loves to styles their hair with gel (good product)
Sabrina S.
Quebec
First time using gel. Unfortunately, this didn't work out for me. Since product didn't live up to expectations, I found that the product was pricey. However, since FRESH products are reconized for their ingredients, i was totally reassured when using gel on my kids.
Silvana B.
Lima, Villa Maria Del Tiuynfo
Deja mi cabello muy lindo, su fragancia es sutil y muchos me preguntan que utilizo para dejar mi cabello perfumado la mayoría del tiempo!