BY LA FRESH

1 travel size makeup remover wipe in sealed packet. Alcohol-free, with vitamin E. Biodegradable cloth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren H.
College Station, TX
These are get to have stashed in your purses ! Individually wrapped making them convenient to just have a few on you instead of carrying around a whole bag of wipes
Hunter W.
I absolutely love the makeup wipes! I was on vacation in a hotel that had them and bought them immediately as soon as I got home. They leave me feeling clean and refreshed and I can't imagine using anything else. The fact that they are packed individually makes them amazingly easy to travel with whether I'm going to class or home for the weekend.
Karen O.
I have to say these wipes I got so many when I went on vacation at our hotel and they do what they are supposed to do, they are great at taking away your make up but the only complaint I have is their scent and they leave my skin oily but other than that they are good.. I wouldn't mind buying them if I had to
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I love these little makeup removers! I get them in little travel packs and take them with me on trips, overnights and to the gym. I can remove all of my makeup with just one wipe (even waterproof mascara!) so that makes them a great value, too. They smell great and don't leave a nasty residue behind. A +
Angelique B.
DUVALL, WA
I LOVE these. As a makeup artist I buy these in bulk. They are amazing when you travel and you can stash them everywhere without bulky makeup remover bottles. I love that LA Fresh has a wipe for virtually everything.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Great makeup wipes. Perfect for travel and not too wet or too dry. Normally one wipe will get all of my makeup off
Alee L.
These wipes are ahhhmazing! I love how easy the wipes take off my makeup and how clean my face feels! Must buy!
Abbie P.
Henderson, KY
Removes makeup easily and a very good travel size. No scrubbing necessary and even takes off water proof!
Laura P.
Akron , OH
This one is a favorite – it removes makeup so well and is incredibly gentle.