Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesLa Fresh
Makeup Remover, Waterproof, 24 wipes

La Fresh Makeup Remover, Waterproof, 24 wipes

by La Fresh

Bye-bye waterproof color and all those other insensitive makeup removers. Hello sparkling clean eyes & lips in an instant. La Fresh wipes refresh & nourish the delicate eye & lip area with a luscious 6-oil blend of Olive, Jojoba, Sesame, Grapeseed, Vitamin E and Lavender. So effortless, there's no pulling or tugging to cause irritation. Natural lavender aromatherapy.

Does leave any sticky residue on the face?
How good are these??
Where can I buy these?
Start your review of La Fresh Makeup Remover, Waterproof, 24 wipes!
Vanessa B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of the least effective make up remover wipes I've ever tried. They aren't really wet enough to take off makeup, let alone waterproof makeup. I didn't even finish using the pack I had and would not purchase these again or recommend them.
Jerrisha J.
Sacramento, CA
These were just alright. They got the makeup off but they felt really dry. Also, they were very small, like a half of a wipe and it took me using almost the whole pack to get most of my makeup off. I don’t know if it was just the 100 count ones that are like this, but I really didn’t enjoy using these wipes although I love that they’re eco friendly.
Cabrina B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Been using the Lavender & Vitamin E oil waterproof wipes for about a week and they’re a amazing. I have really bad acne and they’re like clearing my face up and my face feels softer than Ever. I noticed results like overnight.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a product I've bought once and never again will I. The smell was so strong and I have sensitive skin and it broke me out after a while. It barely even completed its job my mascara and winged eyeliner was a pain to take off I had to go back to regular makeup remover. NEVER AGAIN
Justine U.
I didn't like the towelettes for these or the formula- it was harsh and didn't get eye makeup off well so really irritating to the sensitive skin around the eyes
Yvette A.
Carrollton, TX
These work great and do not irritate my eyes at all. I actually liked the scent. They do have other wipes that don't really have a scent and work just as well. Good brand.
Danae S.
Newberg, OR
The smell was not very pleasant, but they worked well and I did not have a reaction with my skin at all. With that being said, I would buy it again if I could get used to the smell.
Melissa D.
The smell is over powering and leaves my face oily which I'm not a fan of most likely will not buy this product again
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I really hate the smell of these wipes, and, like other wipes, I still had to use my liquid makeup remover on my eyes.
Devan B.
Wow was the rosemary and lavender overpowering. I did not like the scent at all, and I tend to like lavender. I like to eat rosemary, not necessarily smell like it. I like that it's biodegradable and safe for the environment. I felt the wipes could have been a tad bigger. It removed makeup pretty well, but my cleanser still had to do some more work. It left an oily feel to my face and hands, which I didn't like.