BY FRESH

When your skin needs juicing up, La Fresh Hydrating Lotion provides long-lasting, anti-sticky hydration to your thirsty skin. With every package, you get just the right amount of lotion you need. see more...

Madiha A.
I loved this product! I made my face super clean, smooth and moisturizered. I got this as a gift. But I'd buy it it's good value for the quality. It's gentle and it would be great to make it less shiny throughout the day.
Kaia E.
Really nice wipes. Such a great idea too, we need more of these in the world. They're really moisturizing and they make my hands feel so ridiculously soft! And I love the scent of shea butter so that's a bonus!
Madi M.
I really liked this product, but have only tried it in sample form. It was a bit out of my range to purchase the full product but would like to someday.
victoria g.
Definitly have to try this lotion outof all the lotions ive tried thia one is thw best for dry skin i will be stalking up lol
chaima c.
this products are every thing is so amazing is good for acni and his prix its not very expansive good brand