BY FRESH

When your skin needs juicing up, La Fresh Hydrating Lotion provides long-lasting, anti-sticky hydration to your thirsty skin. With every package, you get just the right amount of lotion you need. see more...

LA FRESH Hydrating Lotion, 6 ct.
  • "Definitly have to try this lotion outof all the lotions ive tried thia one is thw best for dry skin i will be stalking up lol" in 3 reviews
  • "Amazing product. I have combination skin and some parts can be dry. I have tried moisturizers but it's still not enough. But the hydrating lotion by La Fresh is perfect for me, my skin feels hydrated all day long. I apply this in the morning and my skin doesn't get dry throughout the day.
    " in 3 reviews
Bethany S.
kristina p.
I only used one of these smaller packs of lotion because I didn't like how it felt. Kind of oily. I got it from a friend so I'm not sure what price she paid for it.  I would not buy it myself though.  I've found that some stuff that doesn't work for me other people sometimes love though so maybe this is one of those items.
Cheyenne M.
Fortville, IN
I have dry skin and this definitely hydrated me. Left me a little oily afterward but it works. I liked it, but won't purchase again, as I feel like it's a bit much for me. Maybe needs to be less heavy.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
JordAnne M.
Not my favorite, but it felt soft to the touch & worked kinda well for my dry skin. Other than that I really didn't feel like using it all the time
Jennifer B.
clinton, IA
I would search high and low for this lotion if I had to. LA Fresh Hydrating Lotion is no joke and made my skin feel amazing!!
Jst E.
New Orleans
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh & works instantly on dry skin. Wear it daily and you'll see the difference in your skin
Kenia Evangelista G.
This is a veryeffectove product, helping to leave the skin with a fresh and moisturized, use before bedtime.
Tereysa L.
Nashville , TN
Adorable. Love this brand in general. I always buy these for trips because they are small and disposable.
Riyah A.
Fort Pierce, FL
Literally super smooth and has such a great smell that goes along with it . Really hydrates my legs