La Fresh Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes, Naturally Fragranced, 10 Count

BY LA FRESH ECO BEAUTY

When you step out of the house, you want to look your best. But it's not always easy to stay glowing from sunup to sundown. Oily skin and dirt can be a problem as the day goes on. Luckily, La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil Free Face Cleanser Wipes will purify... see more...

Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like these! I love that they are oil free because I hate when wipes leave an oily film on my face. I don't use them to take off my makeup because I prefer to use a different brand of wipes. I love to use these to freshen my face up when I wake or after physical activities (dance, theatre rehearsals, working out and/or hiking)
Courtney M.
I got this in a sample from Sephora or Ulta- I honestly can't remember which. I did not really enjoy this product. If I had more than a few maybe my mind would be changed, but as of right now I did not love this product. I just feel like it didn't do much for my skin.
Desiree G.
Albuquerque, NM
These are great cuz you can get them in just one in a pack or a few so they fit your need for all your trips they are a big cloth that takes off makeup well and leaves your face feeling fresh
Kourt M.
These are great to travel with. I know they're not makeup removers, but that's what I use them for. I suggest removing your makeup first then using these. They're so refreshing.
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Absolutely love these wipes. They do not irritate my skin. Smell totally fine and get my makeup off when I don't have time to fully cleanse.
Andrea M.
Alliance, OH
These are amazing. They get all the make up off. I always use waterproof eye make-up and it just a simple wipe and the eye make-up is off.
Sara S.
Aliquippa, PA
Tough for me to find a product i love! This is one of them! It truly works to take off makeup, especially when at the gym.
Brynn C.
These wipes make it so much eaiser to take off makeup and get the dirt off of your face.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Se puede utilizar para retirar el maquillaje?
heidi s.
I'm always looking for a good product to use . How well do these work