BY LA FRESH ECO BEAUTY

La Fresh Oil Free Face Cleanser wipes are gentle, fragrance-free wipes to cleanse and detoxify skin. see more...

• How well do these work ,do they dry out your skin and wha...1 Answers
Kim H.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these! Smells great not too expensive! They work really well, I use them almost every night before I go to bed! They do last a while I use 1-2 a night so depending on how many I use it could last a month!
Savannah C.
Warren, TX
I love finding this brand in hotels! I usually grab a ton of these free products from the maid and use them the whole time during my trip to remove my makeup! I love these, they take off all of my makeup!
Whitney N.
I received this in a beauty con beauty box. As a sample. I used it. I initially thought it was a good product. Smelled nice, very natural. The only slightly issue I had with it, was once my face dried, it felt a bit dry. I DO have combo skin though. Leaning on the drier side most of the time. The product was nice though...so I think it just may not be "suited" for my specific skin needs.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I love these wipes! This product is my MVP. I keep them at home as well as my purse. I have to have these everywhere with me especially now that the summer weather is coming. They are perfect for cleansing and freshening up my skin at work, during hikes, at amusement parks, the beach, etc.
Ericka B.
They are supper easy to use! Love that they are thick enough tohold, they wont break down in the process, i felt they have a little bit of a stront smell
lisa g.
Sunrise, FL
I love La Fresh. They are great on sensitive skin and for sensitive eyes. My face felt clean without any heavy soap feeling
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
These wipes are really good! They clean your skin and get all your makeup off without causing irritation! Good product!
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I saw reviews OF THESE WIPES ON YOUTUBE AND THE REVIEWS WERE NOT GOOD THEY SAID THAT THESE WIPES STUNK BAD.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
These are pretty good face cleansing wipes. they are very gentle on my skin and very affordable too......
Katie C.
I love these. They smell great and they are so affordable. I think everyone should give them a try.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How well do these work ,do they dry out your skin and what kind of scent do they have ?