BY LA FRESH

Have a good day with amply hydrated, fresher & happier looking skin! Bye-bye daily worries that make my skin dry and tired. Hello fresh, confident looking me! This highly natural La Fresh eco-beauty good day. Day cream provides ample hydration and helps to bring back fresher and happier skin appearance. Rescues you from fine wrinkles on the face. Made with collagen-producing peptides, super-hydrating hyaluronic acid, natural cucumber, aloe, antioxidant panthenol (vitamin B), vitamin C & E and an anti-aging botanical complex including maqui berry, licorice root, ginkgo biloba leaf, grape seed & hickory bark. Long-lasting miniaturization ample hydration fresher & happier appearance be good. Promises highly natural biodegradable formula cruelty-free made in California this highly natural, skin-loving product is free of parabens, sulfates, triclosan, dyes, pegs, artificial fragrances & animal byproducts. For über results, La Fresh recommends using other eco-beauty skincare products. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Danya D.
Hands down the best moisturizer!! Nothing can compare. It keeps my face hydrated without getting oily. I don’t even need to use a primer before putting my makeup on. It noticeable has helped moisturize my face and help with my lines and wrinkles. I even have my boyfriend using it!