Food & SnacksBakeryCakes & Dessert BarsLa Florentine
Panettone, Italian Specialty Cake, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)

La Florentine Panettone, Italian Specialty Cake, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)

by La Florentine

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Florentine Panettone, Italian Specialty Cake, 32-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Sandra M.
Monroe, NY
This is a wonderful product. I use it in a variety of recipes: heat it up a slice and spread a little butter on it, make french toast out of it or bread pudding. It is a special treat.
ORIANA R.
I am a paneton lover and I love that they are fluffy, but I must say that this one feels quite dry, has a more consistency of cake than of panettone. I really tried it and I did not like it very much.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I keep this around the house for a little snack, heat up and put some butter on it. Otherwise it is utterly too dry to eat just by itself.
Erinn M.
Lexington, KY
This bread is amazing! Eat it plain, or use it to make french toast, or spread butter on it. Perfect around the holidays, too!
Bekir N.
Panettone is usually eaten in our household during the holidays. It is the perfect dessert. Everyone loves it! It's a sweet bread with dried fruit pieces inside!
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
For a boxed bread, La Florentine Panettone Specialty Cake is pretty good. It is a bit dry but has a nice flavor and is a fun holiday treat. We made ours into French Toast for breakfast one morning. Very good.
Enderly R.
I did not like it so much, it tasted like it was good, but I felt it too dry and I would definitely not buy it again, there are many better options in the market than this, as I said, of flavor and quantity of fruit I confessed Acceptable but too dry, difficult to mop and swallow for the same reason
Helena C.
San Juan
I used to hate panettone cake until I tried this one. Now during Christmas my family hides it from me so I don't eat it all.
Andrea C.
Santiago del Estero, Argentina
I really like this baked good , in my house we eat for the holiday season, has a very homely and sweet flavor.
Simmie G.
My co-worker always gives these out as a holiday treat during Christmas. I always look forward to receiving it!

Looking for your answer?