LA Fitness uploaded by Natasha C.LA Fitness uploaded by Ashley Z.

BY LA FITNESS

• Planet fitness or la fitness11 Answers
  • LA Fitness without a doubt! It has more equipment & optional ...4 Answers
  • Is this gym worth the price?1 Answers
LA Fitness
  • "Almost $50 a month for one person, but that's cheaper than a personal trainer session." in 1 review
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
I went to this gym yesterday. They allowed me and my boyfriend to try it free for a week. We went after work yesterday, which was fine because they closed at 11. They said that we would get an email with our trial pass. But we didn't. They said if we come back and don't have the email, we can just give our phone number to the receptionist and we will be fine. We went today after work and they told us they closed at 10. We only live around the corner so it was alright. We were bummed a little but we just went home. I kind of wish they would have told us the hours on the first day. We were under the impression that they were always open until 11 but the receptionist said it was only Monday-thursday. The gym is clean. I love how the machines tell u what muscles u r training and how to work the machine. Being new to the gym life, that was helpful. I would be going back for the rest of the trial. I don't really know about pricing yet because they didn't get us that far yet. When we asked, someone that works there said it's just $5 more than planet fitness. (Which I gave no idea how much they charge)
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
We’ve gone to LA Fitness for almost ten years now. We love the super-clean facilities and the variety of machines and classes. We have two kids who often attend the kid’s club while we work out and they love it. The staff is friendly and helpful. For me, the pool is very important and I like that it is clean and there are aqua classes occasionally, too.
Kelsea K.
Canyon Country, CA
LA Fitness is a great gym that provides weighted machines, Dumbbells, cardio equipment, group fitness classes (including Pilates!), water aerobics and more. Their kids club program is great for families with small children and the staff are always friendly. If you want a gym that offers locations across the nation and everything you need to reach your fitness goals, visit LA Fitness.
Vicky C.
Washington , DC
I’ve got to say that la fitness is for everyone. Whether you like to lift weights to Zumba or just relaxing in the pool or sauna. I have to say this gym has it all. I’m so impressed how kind everyone has been and how they show you how to use the equipment when you first sign up! I highly recommend this gym for EVERYONE!
Kelly S.
I like LA Fitness it’s not very expensive compared to some others.

It does seem like LA Fitness has gone down in quality and they don’t have some basic things that comparable gyms have such as towels, locks etc.

The location I go to is pretty clean with enough machines and equipment. I keep going back for the pool.
Marina F.
San Antonio, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I use to work for the company. While I loved the gym and the trainers, other staff made it uncomfortable... the sales guys were a mess and I hated how they screwed over the guests.. especially because they ended up yelling at me. As a gym, it's a great place to workout if you don't interact with the employees
Eden G.
los angeles
I’m a member and I really like how they took over lots of locations so I can enjoy them all😝 they often will have some broken machines but after a week or so they will fix it, I would rather some machines would be cleaner but I understand the struggle chasing after fibroids sweat 💦
Ashley B.
This gym is one of the best gyms I've ever been to. It's pretty pricey but if you go a lot, you get what you pay for. Thy have absolutely everything you need in a gym. They even have a basketball court, yoga, a heated pool, jacuzzi, and even a sauna. I would recommend this gym.
Sara D.
The number one reason I joined LA Fitness was its proximity to my house. The second reason was that they have a pool. As a gym, it's just average. It's fairly clean, the classes are good and most of the machines work. The front desk always greets you with a smile.
Tiera N.
Decatur, GA
LA Fitness is the most popular gym here in Atlanta so I love the accessibility of it. They offer all of the equipment that I need to get my daily workouts in. Sometimes they can be over crowded but I don’t mind as long as I’m able to workout without interruptions.
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Planet fitness or la fitness
Rania H.
Edmonton , AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It just opened in town. Would anyone suggest it? I've heard a few bad and good things.
Jessica C.
Miramar, FL
LA Fitness without a doubt! It has more equipment & optional group classes.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much is the membership?
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this gym worth the price?