La Feria Del Sabor La Fuerza Duvalin Candy

La Feria Del Sabor La Fuerza Duvalin Candy: Mexican and Latin food Hazelnut, strawberry or vanilla see more...

Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Absolutely delicious and addicting hahaha. The icing tastes so good. Comes in different flavors. Great snack for children and adults. I love how it brings its own little spoon , to scoop out the icing.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
All time childhood candy when I was growing up. Haven't ate them for so Lin because my mother worried about my dieting. It's small but very delicious and can eat so many of them. I'd recommend to anyone honesty.
MARCY B.
San Pablo, CA
These Mexican candies are absolutely delicious. If you have never tried it before, it's like a licking frosting Off of a cupcake. That would be my guess of what would it taste like. I hope u guys can give it a try 😊✨
Christy O.
This is one of my favorite mexican candies. Whenever I go to Mexico I make sure I bring some home with me its cheaper so I have to stock up. My favorite one is hazelnut with fresa.
Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
I think every mexican loves these! if you haven't tried them you're missing out on some delicious candy if you have a sweet tooth I don't know what you're waiting for!
Melissa O.
OH MY GOD! If you have never tried these you have not lived. I was raised eating these and to this day i still love them so much. They are my absolute favorite Mexican candy. I need to go buy some asap
Jayme J.
Dublin, OH
My husband grew up on these and now my children share the same sweet tooth for them. They are a Mexican favorite in this household. We can't get enough of them.
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
These where like the best when I was younger . They're literally like frosting in little cups. I love it but it's so not Heath to have all the time
Rocio R.
Taylorsville, UT
Mis dulces favoritos los que nunca faltan en una fiesta y los que mas quieren todos su sabor no se compara con otro a los niños les encantan
Courtney G.
Savannah , GA
I love this product! Tast like just like icing. I got my grandmother hooked on them but she lukes to eat them with crackers
Maria C.
Would this be good with pocky?