BY PRADA

The ideal way to start the day. The Satiny Shower Cream cleanses, conditions, and gives a silky feel to the skin. La Femme Prada pays tribute to an unexpected flower: frangipani. Like a piece of fabric edged with golden frangipani, La Femme Prada... see more...

Virginia B.
Covington, KY
One of my favorite perfumes. My usual go to scent is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, however this is definitely my second favorite. I feel as the scent has both notes of feminine and the masculine. Perfect for dressing up or spraying on the go. I absolutely would recommend this as one of my favorite go to scents.
Jesenia V.
A very satin feeling when showering I really love the smell a powdery smell I love it and recommend this product
Fabiola C.
Houston , TX
Try this body cream after you take a relaxing bath!! You are gonna feel like you are coming out from a spa
Madison S.
It is really smooth to put on and message it in I would recommend it to people for a first time if they are wanting something high end
Camila A.
Esse perfume e sensacional esse perfume e sensacional ótimo muito cheiroso e e um ótimo perfume feminino amo muito,recomendo de mais