BY PRADA

A velvety soap transforming into a fine foam that cleanses and protects the skin while gently perfuming it. La Femme Prada pays tribute to an unexpected flower: frangipani. Like a piece of fabric edged with golden frangipani, La Femme Prada radiates... see more...

Calista G.
Fairfield, CA
I have to say that the brand prada never disappoints me. Occasionally I purchase from them and there products are definitely worth it. Compared to department store soaps this one is definitely better and I would buy again. The formula is definitely not harmful to your skin and it smells pleasant. Would recommend this 100%
Bella C.
Dexter
 I love soap so freaking much you don't even understand the soap smells amazing I would not compressed any other so it's great and I'm so glad I found it I'm going to use the whole thing you should definitely invest in this  because it is a great product and you will love it just as much as I do
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
This product is amazing. This velvet soap lathers very creamy, and leaves my skin feeling amazing. It has a very rich scent and a sublime softness in each of the bars. I suggest to use this with your skin wet, or when you are in the shower. This is inexpensive and I suggest you get it. This is a must have.
Cassidy F.
Peoria
This item smells so amazing! My boyfriend wear this everyday it last him a very long time and the bottle is so cute and nice I bought this a the mall I believe it was Dillard's and the scent to it smells so good and alluring I recompense to others for sure
Damen W.
Fort bragg
It smells so good and it was fat shipping I loved just the feeling of waiting for it and it lasted so long like a hole day and you could still smell it when I woke up it was a little pricey but it was nice and the bottle was cool I liked it and I would recommend it to others
Kaylee T.
Smells like heaven in a box. The packaging is cute and nice. I love using it everyday. It's fresh and I think anyone who uses it would love it. It's a long lasting fragrance and it's just great overall. It's pretty good by my standards and I'm sure lots of others.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Love this. I would definitely recommend to my friends. I get asked about it all the time and I think the pricing is great too. Decent smell and has a neat concept for packaging. I think that it lasts a good bit too. I have purchased twice now and gave it to a friend as a gift too!
Nyimai H.
30296
All I have to say to these products are that they are amazing, good smelling, feels fresh, make me feel awesome, and all of the above.
Emely F.
Norwich,CT
Wasn't really happy everyone is different but hey you should still grieve it a try I wouldn't say no but not one of my favorite s
Adiana P.
Fancy. And smells good. Great for gift. Sure anybody would love it . Definitely recommended. Smells good.